Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

:thumsup2

By the way, I went to Supporters Direct Scotland & Scottish Fans 2015 Annual Conference in Hampden today and I met a very nice lady. She said good luck for Cowdenbeath even though she supports Kilmarnock, as she liked Colin Nish when he played for them so she is hoping Nishy will be doing well.

What a difference between the lady and sad Grant....

Honestly Rie, you shouldn't worry yourself about Grant. Mongs like him deserve your sympathy.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't surprised at Wedderburn going to ICT he looks a decent player. Cowden will be stripped of much talent hopefully.

Looking forward to the game at EEP.

Think you're the only one then who didn't at least raise an eyebrow at that move.

Honestly Rie, you shouldn't worry yourself about Grant. Mongs like him deserve your sympathy.

;)

I am not worried. I just feel sorry about Grant who seems nothing else to do.

Touched a nerve sweetcheeks?

Are you a really Dunfermline supporter or just hate Cowdenbeath? I know some Pars like my students, but they are all decent. Maybe you are feeling jealous as you live in a foreign country :P

Are you a really Dunfermline supporter or just hate Cowdenbeath? I know some Pars like my students, but they are all decent. Maybe you are feeling jealous as you live in a foreign country :P

1) Really a Dunfermline fan.

2) I like Cowdenbeath more than most, my wife comes from there and I lived in Kelty for the last 3 years I lived in Scotland,last time I went to a Scotland game from Scotland it was on the Lochgelly bus. I'd say it's more a case of the Cowdenbeath fans on here taking things more seriously than most, the recent relegation and impending thumpings undoubtedly the cause.

3) I'm jealous of all who love in the Kingdom, who isn't?

1) Really a Dunfermline fan.

2) I like Cowdenbeath more than most, my wife comes from there and I lived in Kelty for the last 3 years I lived in Scotland,last time I went to a Scotland game from Scotland it was on the Lochgelly bus. I'd say it's more a case of the Cowdenbeath fans on here taking things more seriously than most, the recent relegation and impending thumpings undoubtedly the cause.

3) I'm jealous of all who love in the Kingdom, who isn't?

2) I prefer Cowden supporters taking things seriously and supporting own club rather than complaining about other teams. I hated Hibees swearing about own players like Colin Nish and other playes and also Jambos.

How can players perform better without support from supporters....

3) I am jealous too when I am in Japan. I cannot see any highlights on BBC's website when I am in Japan. I am paying for TV Licence though... I cannot finish if I start to complain about BBC regarding Scottish football. :thumbsdown

3)Download Mozilla Firefox and "Hola Unblocker", you don't need to be in Scotland to watch the BBC, you just need the website to think you are :thumsup2

I downloaded Hola Unblocker just now. Thank you! I will try to watch BBC when I go to Japan next. If I have any problems, I will ask you to help me.

Heard yesterday that young Mitchell who played the last 4 games for us at Hi Hi was offered £80 a week plus a job at some leisure centre if he signed for penicuik athletic did not relies that junior football would pay that kind of money

When I was in Japan I switched the TV on and it was Celtic v Rangers (it was about 4 in the morning though). Whatever happened to that team Rangers?

Heard yesterday that young Mitchell who played the last 4 games for us at Hi Hi was offered £80 a week plus a job at some leisure centre if he signed for penicuik athletic did not relies that junior football would pay that kind of money

He's still under contract with us for the season ahead. As Harley says some junior sides pay good money - normally the ones who have a sugar daddy for a few years then pisses off leaving the club up shit creek.

He's still under contract with us for the season ahead. As Harley says some junior sides pay good money - normally the ones who have a sugar daddy for a few years then pisses off leaving the club up shit creek.

Ballingry Rovers anyone?

How did your love for Colin Nish begin?

:lol: Since I just watched Hibs v Dundee United. Cannot remember when...

I wish the club employ me as a PA (volunteer) for Nishy even though it has to be part-time and flexible time as I cannot quit my current jobs.... I am joking, but if someone (volunteer) is very good at IT or internet, should improve the club website and email newsletters to supporters either weekly or fortnightly. I used be receiving from Hibs, Hartlepool, Dundee but not from Dumbarton. It may be good for encourage people to buy season ticket and so on. Everyone read them as long as Nishy's photo is there :thumsup2

When I was in Japan I switched the TV on and it was Celtic v Rangers (it was about 4 in the morning though). Whatever happened to that team Rangers?

Because Nakamura was playing for Celtic. We could watch Celtic games every week, I think. You cannot watch any Scottish games in Japan now.

By the way Women's World Cup: BBC coverage Japan v Netherlands, 02:45-05:00 this Wednesday, BBC 2. I do not want to stay up...

Archived