Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

Do your fans still chant monkey noises at black players?

When you see the figures and the truth, it really hits home the enormity of embarrassment for you townies. Humiliated by a village team with a budget less than 1 MP's expenses.

I can feel those sweet salty tears through the posts.

I may be wrong but was it not a Cowdenbeath fan lifted at the last meeting between the sides? Not to mention that hilarious throbber with the bin.

Aye, getting beat by Stenny last year was a scunner, even the biggest teams can occasionally get beat by the biggest of diddies, we'll get over it, move on and continue to support the club in fantastic numbers.

Cowdenbeath can just focus on trying to sell more than 80 season tickets coming of the back of the most prestigious time in there history, unlucky.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may be wrong but was it not a Cowdenbeath fan lifted at the last meeting between the sides? Not to mention that hilarious throbber with the bin.

Aye, getting beat by Stenny last year was a scunner, even the biggest teams can occasionally get beat by the biggest of diddies, we'll get over it, move on and continue to support the club in fantastic numbers.

Cowdenbeath can just focus on trying to sell more than 80 season tickets coming of the back of the most prestigious time in there history, unlucky.

Why would we be crying? We are a successful football club (present tense). The Pars are the laughing stock of Scottish football - spunking money away on dross.

Good deflection though from your racist fans.

No tears here mate.

Hope that made sense in your head.

3 is the magic number- de la soul said so.

Why would we be crying? We are a successful football club (present tense). The Pars are the laughing stock of Scottish football - spunking money away on dross.

Good deflection though from your racist fans.

No tears here mate.

You've just been relegated to the same level as The Pars, does that make Cowdenbeath a laughing stock?

That's the only thing I can think of, unless you are of course insinuating that Dunfermline are a big club currently punching below our weight, in which thank you sweet cheeks x

Come back once you actually know something about Cowden's history

So you won your second ever title(post ww2)in 2012, stayed in the second tier of Scottish for two seasons competing with Rangers and Hearts, you even got two wins against The big team from Dunfermline.

Outwith a solitary season in the top flight in 1970 what would you say would be your most prestigious time? The 1930's? That's cute.

In the lifetime of 99% of active Cowdenbeath fans this will have been the most prestigious time in your history, deal with it.

I am buying my season ticket next week. There are still people have not bought it yet but will get during summer.

Also, there are many ducks in Town Loch and squirrels in Pittencrieff Park in Dunfermline selling to Chinese restaurants before you eat them :thumsup2

You've just been relegated to the same level as The Pars, does that make Cowdenbeath a laughing stock?

That's the only thing I can think of, unless you are of course insinuating that Dunfermline are a big club currently punching below our weight, in which thank you sweet cheeks x

So you won your second ever title(post ww2)in 2012, stayed in the second tier of Scottish for two seasons competing with Rangers and Hearts, you even got two wins against The big team from Dunfermline.

Outwith a solitary season in the top flight in 1970 what would you say would be your most prestigious time? The 1930's? That's cute.

In the lifetime of 99% of active Cowdenbeath fans this will have been the most prestigious time in your history, deal with it.

Retard

Not aware of any big team from Dunfermline - I would say 1924 to 1934 was Cowden's heyday which is as relevant as Dunfermline's heyday which was 50 years ago - doubt you can recall that though as you sound like a callow youth without the experience and knowledge to actually make valid points. I could have sworn we spent the last 3 years in the second tier not 2.

Embarrassing stuff this from oor Grant.

After the way Eee Pars got their arse handed to them by Cowden in that play off game it takes a strange creature to start this point and laugh 'patter' towards a 'diddy' team.

(maybe not as training night and haven't discussed it with him).

I am just hoping the training night will be on Wednesday in the place players trained every Thursday evening during last season. If so, I can just go to have a look training just before going to my class for teaching. ^_^

I am just hoping the training night will be on Wednesday in the place players trained every Thursday evening during last season. If so, I can just go to have a look training just before going to my class for teaching. ^_^

Tuesday and Thursday I'm afraid

After the way Eee Pars got their arse handed to them by Cowden in that play off game it takes a strange creature to start this point and laugh 'patter' towards a 'diddy' team.[/

quote]

They could beat us the next 50 times in a row but will still b owned from that epic day

The place was jam packed, big leishto giving the airplane, the chorus of o way o way o way the pars then fucking bang. 1 up within the 1st min. No matter how bad last season was, it had to b worth it 4 that day in

May at EEP

l

Also, there are many ducks in Town Loch and squirrels in Pittencrieff Park in Dunfermline selling to Chinese restaurants before you eat them :thumsup2

What on earth are you slavering about?

Not aware of any big team from Dunfermline - I would say 1924 to 1934 was Cowden's heyday which is as relevant as Dunfermline's heyday which was 50 years ago - doubt you can recall that though as you sound like a callow youth without the experience and knowledge to actually make valid points. I could have sworn we spent the last 3 years in the second tier not 2.

We've still got fans that are alive from the 60's, in more recent times we also had an enjoyable period at the turn of the century.

My mistake, I often completely forget that last year happened, the point still stands though and it is perfectly valid, you're just choosing to dance around it.

The last four years have been Cowdenbeaths most prestigious years in any active Cowdenbeath fans living memory, deal with it. ( You Will Eventually)

After the way Eee Pars got their arse handed to them by Cowden in that play off game it takes a strange creature to start this point and laugh 'patter' towards a 'diddy' team.

Smith and Fleming fan ^

Archived