Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nish has a huge rebuild job on his hands - id imagine he will sign 3-4 players by start of season. Then once season underway during August players will become available or for loan etc. All its going to take is a player like chopper/kenny/spence to have an injury for say 4-5 weeks and we are struggling.

Best of luck to nish in bringing in players that can make us compete at the top level on the wages he can offer!!

Another player from last season signed up for next season I believe and I called it even though Muzz thought completely otherwise 1-0 to me Muzza lol.

Chris Kane? I wouldn't be bragging about winning that one. Waste of a wage.

Chris Kane? I wouldn't be bragging about winning that one. Waste of a wage.

Not bragging.I wouldnt have re-signed him but I was saying I kinda knew we would sign him whereas you had put it out that you couldnt or wouldnt believe we would.

mone the midfield.

Wedderburn has signed for Inverness caley thistle....Liam Buchanan and Sam Stanton on loan would be two good signings.....mosh could use his contacts at hibs and Millie surely to bring a few young boys in and try and get Callum Gallagher back

Wedderburn has signed for Inverness caley thistle....Liam Buchanan and Sam Stanton on loan would be two good signings.....mosh could use his contacts at hibs and Millie surely to bring a few young boys in and try and get Callum Gallagher back

Stanton is wanted by Dundee apparently. Would be shocked if he comes out on loan to a part time club.

Buchanan will stay in the Championship as well I would have thought.

Both would be stand outs in this league. No chance of us getting either of them.

I received reply from the club regarding sponsorship.

Thank you for your e-mail.

The cost of sponsorship is £100 + vat (plus an additional £25 + vat for match worn shirt at end of season).

The total cost is therefore £150.

I would love to be Big Nishy's sponsor but the total cost together with my season ticket is higher than my budget.

Is there anyone want to be a sponsor of Nish?

Surely not signing scullion again brought absolutely nothing whn he came back at all an with no unders 20s this season no need to sign him again utter disgusted if he signs on again.

Archived