Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

Just thought, the festival is on in Edinburgh during August so it'll be a really cool time to see the city but also a nightmare to find accommodation.

Aye it would cost him an arm and a leg to get booked in the city during the festival. If he was going to stay in Cowden itself on the Saturday I would suggest b & b at either the Stuan Bank or the Woodside both I would imagine would be a reasonable cost. Other local alternative would be somewhere in Dunfermline like the Premier Inn at the leisure park.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought, the festival is on in Edinburgh during August so it'll be a really cool time to see the city but also a nightmare to find accommodation.

Prices go mental at festival time LOON-E as said else where better booking in or near Cowden

Cheers fella,s Cowden it is..im sure i can find/make more than enough entertainment..buzzing for it..will be off my bucket list..but i,ll wanna be back..where do people congregate/drink ;) before and after games?

LOON-E

Cheers fella,s Cowden it is..im sure i can find/make more than enough entertainment..buzzing for it..will be off my bucket list..but i,ll wanna be back..where do people congregate/drink ;) before and after games?

LOON-E

Sent you a pm Mate

Good to see Darren Adamson at the gala with a stall selling strips. Not so good to see Cowdenbeath scarves on the rail that were mainly black with red lines and writing in white! Eh, that's the townie colours.

Ok Cowden people im after some local help :), gonna be making my debut pilgrimage too see a game this coming season ( 6 n a half hr ride ), 22nd aug looks a fav date (the albion game), where,s the nearest hotel/B&B/pub too the ground..im making a weekend of it..and more importantly..where,s the drinking done ;)

Cheers in advance for any help all :)

LOON-E

You're probably going to find it easier getting somewhere to stay in Dunfermline, it's a ten minute train journey from Cowdenbeath, where the station is literally right across the road from central park, if you're not to bothered about seing central park come up the week earlier and go to the Dunfermline game against Cowdenbeath, you're likely to get a better atmosphere amongst the Cowdenbeath fans that day than what you would against Albion Rovers. On the downside though you wouldn't witness a game at CP which would be part of the appeal of coming up?

Aye it would cost him an arm and a leg to get booked in the city during the festival. If he was going to stay in Cowden itself on the Saturday I would suggest b & b at either the Stuan Bank or the Woodside both I would imagine would be a reasonable cost. Other local alternative would be somewhere in Dunfermline like the Premier Inn at the leisure park.

If he's not "that" bothered about the state of the accommodation there are a few cheap and cheerful hostels in Edinburgh during the festival, can get them for £10 a head easily enough.

Yeah i wanna see a "home" (sounds a bit w**k living in norfolk lol) game...Edinburger shouted me a couple of places..and think im sorted :) will be booking up monday..as much as id like too be at your place too see us smash the shit outta ya Cp is where i wanna be ;)

LOON-E

Rie 1-0 Grant.

:thumsup2

By the way, I went to Supporters Direct Scotland & Scottish Fans 2015 Annual Conference in Hampden today and I met a very nice lady. She said good luck for Cowdenbeath even though she supports Kilmarnock, as she liked Colin Nish when he played for them so she is hoping Nishy will be doing well.

What a difference between the lady and sad Grant....

Big Nishy seemed to have an axe to grind for not getting a game ahead Brewster and Crawford. I can't share in Grant's confidence of us re-asserting our supremacy over you. Seems a good appointment as he should do a bit of damage as a player and has a decent pedigree that should give him an air of authority, even though he's very young in coaching/management terms.

As a collective bunch of posters you're a bunch of miserable hoors but I'm quite pleased we're back in the same league - I'm looking forward to our at least 4 games. No escaping the fact that our last competitive game (I won't mention the fife cup) was a total spanking - we have to not only beat you but do it with style if we're to reassert any bragging rights.

We're both clearly masters of that pishy mob from Kirkcaldy so the Kings of Fife title is up there to be scrapped over.

Archived