Cowdenbeath FC 2015/16

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Muzza is right. We still have a reasonable spine to the squad.

Challenging at the top, without a doubt, will come down to the midfielders he can get in. Need a decent keeper too actually. Flynn not fancy a return?

So by that reckoning the team looks like this

Gk

Kenny

Chopper

Ch

Deano

Lm

Cm

Milne

Rm

Nish

Spence

Thats a lot to bring in before we start thinking about cover.

Callaghan and CJ give me the fear. Don't reckon they're good enough. Miller was useful filling in for a time at right-back but whenever he's played in midfield he's been a bombscare.

Don't forget about Declan Hughes. Should be good enough for league 1.

Forgot all about him, probably because he never played. Looked tidy enough when he did though but i still worry about the lack of dig in midfield. He didn't look like he could put himself about the way Herron did.

I'm not sure about Hughes, what's he actually meant to bring to the team? However, I think it's either him or Milne in the team. I don't think they would make an effective partnership and he's not a wide player - we have had enough of playing central players out wide to last us a life time.

Gutted brownlie has moved to Qos will struggle to find another centre half his age tht was as good him tbh.. Maybe the lad rumsby from Stranraer could be a shout?? Sooner nish gets back from Florida the better like has alot of work to do has to earn his wage of the field for sure.. CJ Callaghan an if miller signs which am sure he will thn not bad back up but will prob be bench am thinking looking at other teams squad in this legaue non standout nothing to fear to me early days as has been said nothing to worry about just yet..

Archived