Don't blame me I voted Yes!

Colkitto

There must be some thick c**ts on here if you have tae translate my post.

The main plank of the SNP is Independence.

Ask onybody whit the SNP stand for and I bet they wid say Independence.

Your last sentence - Many SNP voters see a bigger cause than Independence.

Whit is a bigger cause (for the SNP) than independence ?

It doesn't make you any more Scottish using words like 'whit, wid, onybody and tae'. You just look like a silly c**t trying too hard.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't make you any more Scottish using words like 'whit, wid, onybody and tae'. You just look like a silly c**t trying too hard.

I'm a Scotsman biding in Scotland and I try tae write the way I speak.

Whit's wrong wi' that ?

I bet he knows the difference between tweets "en masse" and "on mass" though, you thick c**t.

You were warned before and during the indyref1 that the Scottish budget would be cut, but some of you still voted No.

The cuts to the Scottish budget have started when Osborne, with any pre-consultation with the Scottish government, decided just like that, to slash nearly £200m this year alone.

His answer to the Scottish people "put up (taxes) or shut up! Swinney will now need to re-write the Scottish budget which could see him cutting public services or doing as Osborne suggested and raising taxes.

Take a bow no voters....

Tell us about the planned SNP cuts then.

I doubt it tbh.

That's sno fair.

I bet he knows the difference between tweets "en masse" and "on mass" though, you thick c**t.

en masse is if your in a French church and on mass is if your in anither church.

But I definitely ken whit a thick c**t is (see my post a wee bit further up) :thumsup2

The time to take difficult decisions is now. We should increase taxes to ameliorate the effects of the spending cuts. We should also make clear why we have had to do so, though only the stupidest of folk would need an explanation.

We should get back to the days when teachers hit children for speaking Scots in the classroom.

"Ken ah bide in the shuftie alang the auld hoogle shoogle."

U wot m8?

Any cuts the Scottish government make will be determined on the block grant received from Westminster.

Not if something starts to cost more and more. The Scottish Government will have to priorities spending on some areas and cut in other areas, like any other government.

Not if something starts to cost more and more. The Scottish Government will have to priorities spending on some areas and cut in other areas, like any other government.

Most governments can increase public spending by half a percent if they wanted. The Scottish Government can't. So not like most governments.

Most governments can increase public spending by half a percent if they wanted. The Scottish Government can't. So not like most governments.

That's a different issue. All governments have to make cuts to certain things at some time or another as the world and priorities change. If Scotland was independent they couldn't just keep increasing spending on everything all the time. They would cut and increase spending on different things. They can't just blame Westminster all the time.

Did they not cut funding for college places while keeping university education free? It's about choices.

That's a different issue. All governments have to make cuts to certain things at some time or another as the world and priorities change. If Scotland was independent they couldn't just keep increasing spending on everything all the time. They would cut and increase spending on different things. They can't just blame Westminster all the time.

Did they not cut funding for college places while keeping university education free? It's about choices.

We all know it's choices but we have to make choices because of Westminster choices. Half of Scotland voted against austerity last month but we'll be getting it anyway.

That's a different issue. All governments have to make cuts to certain things at some time or another as the world and priorities change. ... It's about choices.

But not if they want to kid on that they are still a major power and sit at the same table as the big boys. In these circumstances the world changing makea no difference....

We all know it's choices but we have to make choices because of Westminster choices. Half of Scotland voted against austerity last month but we'll be getting it anyway.

We would have been doing that in an independent Scotland because all our spending plans would have needed to be run past the bank of England under a currency union. And half the population voted for parties that aren't the SNP,yet all but 3 are from that party here. Swings and roundabouts.

The time to take difficult decisions is now. We should increase taxes to ameliorate the effects of the spending cuts. We should also make clear why we have had to do so, though only the stupidest of folk would need an explanation.

Personally, I believe it's time to seriously review some policies that are nothing more than sops to the middle classes - Council Tax freeze and free prescriptions being prime examples.

Personally, I believe it's time to seriously review some policies that are nothing more than sops to the middle classes - Council Tax freeze and free prescriptions being prime examples.

The people who are hit hardest by the council tax are not the middle classes. Are you just repeating things you've heard other people say?

The people who are hit hardest by the council tax are not the middle classes. Are you just repeating things you've heard other people say?

a local income tax would be more beneficial to the poorest in society- this would result in the middle classes paying more than they do currently but poorest less. The SNP haven't introduced this policy despite being elected to do so.

Totally agree regarding Council Tax freeze/Council Tax in general; disagree about prescription charges.

The Scottish Government has not used its powers to support distributive policies. They should, moreso given the latest cuts announced by Osborne.

Archived