COPA AMERICA

meddabhoy

Squads full strength I think although only the guests have any reason not to. Like the look of cavani too scorer 20/1 with Jamaica likely also rans in the group. Not had a massive delve into this but good previews on we love betting. Hate the format for this competition with 3rd places going through it makes predicting the path harder, same for next years euros :-(

Like the look of Chile, if they win their group they don't play another group winner until the final. 4-1 is not hugely tempting though.

Maybe Mexico, E/W at 25s might be more fun.

Taking basically a 2nd string team.

Apologies if their 2nd string team win the whole thing.

Nah, they've got no chance, looking at the players. Always disappointing that Mexico prioritises the Gold Cup over the Copa America, but you can see why they do it.

I'd rather they just got rid of the Gold Cup and had a sixteen team tournament for the whole Americas. Ban anyone that plays their reserves from the next three World Cups/Copas.

There's a 16 team tournament in the USA next year, should be good.

Gone for brazil chile final 10/1. Aguero 8/1 coral giving fiver free bet every goal, also got 10/1 Argentina with new account offer (5 max). Sanchez 12/1, Valencia 66/1 ew. Small punts on Uruguay 16/1 and Ecuador 45/1.

• 3 weeks later...

Any thoughts for tonight?

Are Argentina hitting form at the right time or will Chile keep it tight and be in with a shout of the title?

Got on a couple of the bigger priced "request a bet" on sky bet fur interest

Aguero Messi Sanchez to score, Rojo Mascherano Vidal to be carded 150/1

Over 3.5 goals & over 16 corners 50/1

Got Chile to win the tournament in a L15 which is currently 1/2 with that and USA women still to run. Should be a decent return if i get the other 2 so here's hoping!

Archived