Father and Son Relationships

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not jimmy's biggest fan, but look at the other team FFS. Even if you account for throbber being alright when they aren't in full attention seeking mode, look who the partner is?

Plus Sweet Pete is cool in my book.

I'm not jimmy's biggest fan, but look at the other team FFS. Even if you account for throbber being alright when they aren't in full attention seeking mode, look who the partner is?

Plus Sweet Pete is cool in my book.

Throbber would do much better if he separated away and went by himself, the partner will drag him down.

Throbber would do much better if he separated away and went by himself, the partner will drag him down.

Yeah, this Lithy character seems to be a raging mess.

Calling Pete a bigot for wanting to burn down a house of Orangemen is odd behaviour in my book.

I have done nothing to suggest me and lithgy are partners And there is no teams involved in this feud . I was unaware of sweet Petes feelings towards me until this thread I wonder what I have done wrong

I have done nothing to suggest me and lithgy are partners And there is no teams involved in this feud . I was unaware of sweet Petes feelings towards me until this thread I wonder what I have done wrong

All incorrect

I like how this was a discussion of parental relationships that slowly turned into a conversation of who sucks off a goat. :lol:

Don't ever change p&b

Archived