Father and Son Relationships

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ach I'm sure you're a handsome rogue..

I'm a sex God, make no mistake. My dashing looks more than make up for the lack of hair.

Beating the fanny away with a ten foot stick, this guy.

I'm a sex God, make no mistake. My dashing looks more than make up for the lack of hair.

Beating the fanny away with a ten foot stick, this guy.

^^^ nice personality x

To punch above your weight, you need to have either a great personality, be rich or have a massive cock.

On that basis I can only assume that LM is a crayon eater as Adam is a dreadful person, currently unemployed and has has a penis like a baby carrot.

To punch above your weight, you need to have either a great personality, be rich or have a massive cock.

On that basis I can only assume that LM is a crayon eater as Adam is a dreadful person, currently unemployed and has has a penis like a baby carrot.

It's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it. Or so I've been told.

You're totally right on all other points though. I still reckon you're a worse human being than me though.

Of course I am. I just happen to be v.v.v well off and have an above average penis length and girth

^^^ stays in a damp one bedroom flat, up to his eye balls in debt with the leccy meter , works partime in macdonalds and has wee pecker type post

Of course I am. I just happen to be v.v.v well off and have an above average penis length and girth

Sorry to read you're a fatty m8 x

Fair play on the other two 8)

My da would batter all your da's ....

He's 62 and still as hard as f**k and game as f**k. Would start a fight in an empty.

I think my mates like him better than they like me. Isnt hard though as I am pretty insignificant....

In fact I'm 6ft3 and he's 5ft9... I 'm bald (previously blonde) he has a full head of dark hair ... I dont think he is my dad after all..... (lightbulb moment).

My dad and I have got really quite close since his health deteriorated drastically seven years back when I had just entered my teenage years. He took a cardiac arrest and my mum, sister and I had to give him CPR until the ambulance turned up, 2% chance of survival and all this nonsense. I still believe it was the notion of me and my sister taking over his business that brought him round.

Now I'm only home for max. twelve weeks a year in my job working at sea, but when I'm home he's always itching to go out for dinner and get down the pub if there's a game on. We always go to Airdrie home games in the box together but he stark refused to join me at away games and generally has a reasonable apathy about the club, as to how it's fallen since his old man was part of it.

I still think he resents me a bit for not going to university and what not, but when I'm at college I always get a phone call at about 9pm to see how the day has gone.

I wouldn't say he was my best friend, but I definitely don't know what I'd do without him.

My dad and I have got really quite close since his health deteriorated drastically seven years back when I had just entered my teenage years. He took a cardiac arrest and my mum, sister and I had to give him CPR until the ambulance turned up, 2% chance of survival and all this nonsense. I still believe it was the notion of me and my sister taking over his business that brought him round.

Now I'm only home for max. twelve weeks a year in my job working at sea, but when I'm home he's always itching to go out for dinner and get down the pub if there's a game on. We always go to Airdrie home games in the box together but he stark refused to join me at away games and generally has a reasonable apathy about the club, as to how it's fallen since his old man was part of it.

I still think he resents me a bit for not going to university and what not, but when I'm at college I always get a phone call at about 9pm to see how the day has gone.

I wouldn't say he was my best friend, but I definitely don't know what I'd do without him.

And the two extremes of this thread are now complete.

Great post, Kerr. Sorry I'm out of greenies. Your grandfather surely wasn't Bobby the referee?

Archived