Father and Son Relationships

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shit's getting real. Folk need to pick a side. Throbber and lithgy or Jimmy and Pete.

Then both sides will have a huge fucking brawl somewhere

12 Ruel Street.

Bring your Maw/Da'

Shit's getting real. Folk need to pick a side. Throbber and lithgy or Jimmy and Pete.

Then both sides will have a huge fucking brawl somewhere

This is all your fault you arsehole

Sweet Pete was probably away plotting what corpse he is going to f**k next while deciding on what group of minorities he is going to burn.

What minority was Sweet Pete going to burn?

Genuine question, I've been away for a few weeks.

Will always respect my Dad. Him and my Mum split up when I was 2 and my Mums following partner was a wifebeating scumbag, meaning I went to live with my old man for my safety. Stayed with him as a single parent for 8 years before moving back with my Mum at High School for a number of personal reasons.

Since then my Dads lost a lot of his family and effectively had lost custody of me which turned him onto alcoholism and unfortunately he's not in great nick these days despite still only being 42.

I'm 21 now with a daughter and house of my own meaning I'm kind of tied up with my own life. However, I am the only person he really has left meaning we speak almost daily on the phone and I visit usually once every week/fortnight. I sympathise for him but at times I see him as a hindrance because he relies on me so much for stuff. I feel guilty feeling that way but that's life I guess.

He's no angel and has a mixed past but he always done well for me, as did my Mother while I mention it. Only difference being she's a Tim and my old man introduced me to the glorious Heart of Midlothian, for which I am eternally grateful.

Visit once a week or fortnight? How do you fit it all in?

Anybody is probably fair game for our resident necrophiliac.

I think the bigot was wanting to burn people from the failed statelet. Probably not a minority but the idea of burning people alive ( which he admitted he was serious about ) is reprehensible

Orangemen? I take it this was on the Orange walk thread then?

Apparently so. They might be utter vermin but suggesting they should be burned alive is too far.

Pete is just like those he abhors, a bigot.

I once saw on here a poster say he'd crawl over broken glass to eat the peanuts out of a girls shite. I don't think he's been referred to as a faecal eater once.

Where is the consistency!

Throbber is a tremends poster. There's no way he's 'chuckles', possibly the least appropriate username in the history of the Internet.

Archived