Father and Son Relationships

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Hua Hin was shit - i was there about 2 years ago. I remember our hotel was on the waterfront and our rooms as actually above the water. I remember a dog shat on the hallway floor outside our room and we tried to tell someone but couldn't find them and then we went out and came back about 5 hours later and it was still there.

i also remember to my horror there was a Celtic pub. The general vibe of the place was old disgusting men looking for prostitutes and not having much luck finding them, i remember also we were in a shop quite late at night and this big fat sweaty russian was in there and looking for condoms then he shouted out to the prostitute that he had found who was sitting on a motorbike and shouted her to come in and chose which brand she wanted, which she did and then she went back to her scooter looking about as demoralised as i had ever seen someone.

The beach was pretty shit as well

Are you a sjc alias?

Are you a sjc alias?

throbber is quite clearly someone who used to post under a different name playing a character. I'm surprised so many folk don't realise this, especially as there are times when it's pretty obvious and he even changes how he writes.

throbber is quite clearly someone who used to post under a different name playing a character. I'm surprised so many folk don't realise this, especially as there are times when it's pretty obvious and he even changes how he writes.

This is a total nonsense, seeing as the two of us have had a one to one on here you can send me a PM and i can give you a briefing as to my life on social networking and i will trust you to not blab to anyone else on this forum just to set the record straight if thats really what you think

No, don't think so myself.

I think he's brilliant, one of the few posters I always make an effort to look at the posts he makes.

I don't think he's someone else just his stories out do sjc in the Walter Mitty stakes.

Don't get me wrong i think he's a good poster, quite entertaining.

Archived