Father and Son Relationships

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When we celebrate the burning of Catholic every year by making an effigy of him and burning him again, I don't think we should be too prissy about a joke about setting a few Orangemen alight, particularly as Sweet Pete's plan wouldn't have worked anyway with all the rain.

When we celebrate the burning of Catholic every year by making an effigy of him and burning him again, I don't think we should be too prissy about a joke about setting a few Orangemen alight, particularly as Sweet Pete's plan wouldn't have worked anyway with all the rain.

Correct. But the Helen Lovejoy set on here are too busy trying to suggest that membership of a club makes you a minority to see that hypocrisy.

Anyway, my suggestion would've seen them frolic indoors, thus avoiding a washout.

Shit's getting real. Folk need to pick a side. Throbber and lithgy or Jimmy and Pete.

Then both sides will have a huge fucking brawl somewhere

I'll take care of any casualties :ph34r:

My auld man went to Norn Iron with work once. I burned him.

Don't really want to chat about it though.

No but v painful and I have no after sun. A horrible experience and I don't feel myself still

Did you burn your cock? :(

I thought you'd have worn a sun sock in this weathe I.

Did you burn your cock? :(

I thought you'd have worn a sun sock in this weathe I.

Just my top half , my chest is quite pale and burns easily. Funnily enough I didn't have my penis out as it was in a park so that remains in perfect condition although it will hurt my burnt parts when I masturbate

Just my top half , my chest is quite pale and burns easily. Funnily enough I didn't have my penis out as it was in a park so that remains in perfect condition although it will hurt my burnt parts when I masturbate

You burnt the palms of your hands?

Archived