The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Not a very nice thing to happen. Would hope that the player makes a full recovery.

However, any Falkirk fans complaining about "hatchet men" must have short memories given the cynical nature and potential for damage of the tackle that their player Grant inflicted on Paul McMullan earlier in the season.

That tackle could quite easily have been a leg breaker.

U got a link to it mate?

I am not saying he meant to do him but it is not a good challenge. High and his studs are up. Even a couple of Morton fans on the match thread saying it was poor.

Not a very nice thing to happen. Would hope that the player makes a full recovery.

However, any Falkirk fans complaining about "hatchet men" must have short memories given the cynical nature and potential for damage of the tackle that their player Grant inflicted on Paul McMullan earlier in the season.

That tackle could quite easily have been a leg breaker.

Fan, not fans

I am not saying he meant to do him but it is not a good challenge. High and his studs are up. Even a couple of Morton fans on the match thread saying it was poor.

McKee's hardly a hard man who usually leaves a boot in, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was one of those instinctual cowardly studs up challenges for the ball which can be common with players like McKee.

I didn't have a good view of it, so I'm not going to criticise without seeing it, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was a red card offence (from the reaction at the time I was waiting for a red when Thompson reached for his pocket).

Joe McKee, hatchet man? :lol: :lol:

My granny has got more bottle than Joe McKee, and she has been deid for years! IMO from where I was stawning on Sinclair st just down from the scoreboard it was a 50/50....both went for it, there did not look to be anything vicious or nasty in the tackle.

There was a look of shock on a few of the players after the incident....I hope the laddie can make a speedy recovery and I will be looking out for him in the future, best of luck to him

Paul McMullan, eh?

There's a player in there somewhere - if you find him, you've made a good signing. I actually suspect he might be the type of player to improve as the weather gets better.

If he plays for you like he played for us, I think we'll be quite happy. Nap to score against us, of course.

Paul McMullan, eh?

There's a player in there somewhere - if you find him, you've made a good signing. I actually suspect he might be the type of player to improve as the weather gets better.

If he plays for you like he played for us, I think we'll be quite happy. Nap to score against us, of course.

Not long after this time last year he was on fire so you are probably right.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Might as well post this in here since its unlikely to get any response in that holocaust of a match day thread

I thought mcmullan looked v. dece last night, admittedly from the limited viewpoint of periscope. Anybody at the game have any thoughts? Think he could be a great addition.

Might as well post this in here since its unlikely to get any response in that holocaust of a match day thread

I thought mcmullan looked v. dece last night, admittedly from the limited viewpoint of periscope. Anybody at the game have any thoughts? Think he could be a great addition.

Would agree with you was a bit concerned to see him thrown in straight away but put in a great shift, was very quick and done most things right

His performance hasn't been commented on much because we've mainly been focusing on Barr and McKee being fucking brilliant, but yeah, very decent performance indeed. One mistake where he tried to overdo it with it an attempted Wake turn which lost possession in our own half, but otherwise he was always offering an outlet to team mates, running at defenders when he had the ball and did all the defensive work required too. Promising start.