The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

I can't believe Andy McNeil is still stealing a wage for a professional club...

To be fair to McNeil, he's done very little wrong in his time with us, and right now has dislodged Gaston as number 1. That may be as much to do with Gaston's poor form as anything, but McNeil had grabbed the opportunity and some well enough.

I was disapointed when we signed him, but I've been pleasantly surprised with how he's performed.

40 minutes ago, Cowshed118 said:

See Aidan Nesbitt has been called up to the U21's , if anyone from our squad should be there it should be Jai, surprised hes been overlooked.

Bit worried about the Scotland u21 squad if Nesbitt is making it in at this point. 

People are surprised that an "on loan Celtic ace" (newspapers, every week) is called up by a gormless clown of a manager ahead of someone merely contracted to a Championship side? Really?

That's how Scottish football has operated for decades. 

6 hours ago, vikingTON said:

People are surprised that an "on loan Celtic ace" (newspapers, every week) is called up by a gormless clown of a manager ahead of someone merely contracted to a Championship side? Really?

That's how Scottish football has operated for decades. 

This.

God knows how many caps Sibbald would have had by now if he'd played with either of the arse cheeks?