The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

I'm working on the assumption that he's staying. Swansea have the option of recalling, rather than the deal ending, no? I can't see them taking up that option.

Hope you are right mate, would love to keep samuel and luca untill the end of the season but i think Rangers may and should take Luca back

I don't want to see the club make any January signings unless they are similar to January 2015's Michael Tidser signing.

That is to say a quality player on at least an eighteen-month contract as this season only holds at the very best a fourth-placed finish and we are incapable of winning the playoffs. Our start meanwhile, coupled with the incompetency of other clubs, has us safe from relegation.

Therefore the rest of this season is irrelevant and so I really don't want to see us waste what little funds we have.

The summer is a different scenario though as, while it will doubtless be competitive as ever, the division should allow for a more realistic chance for promotion in one form or the other.

Hope you enjoyed your little holiday above the St Mirren boysies.

Back in your place now though, good lads.

post-11540-14499398173662_thumb.jpg

The Famous now have literally double the points total of listless, relegation strugglers Saint Mirren. Good work as usual Lex.

Thanks for playing anyway.

post-11540-14499399281623_thumb.jpg

Edit as autocorrect changed Saint Mirren's description to 'pointless'. It could be more apt though.

Edited by vikingTON