The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

1 hour ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

We take whatever we like Rudolph. We're Falkirk, after all. :thumsup2

No you don't, you  just stuff things up on a regular basis then.whinge like a bunch of weans when you get rumbled. 

Who dd you steal your ex Tesco self stacker who has played about 6 games from? 

No you don't, you  just stuff things up on a regular basis then.whinge like a bunch of weans when you get rumbled. 
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Just. Can't. Stop.

What a fucking diddy. Even the Morton fans must be laughing at you.

23 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

You mean Aaron Jarvis? Our latest signing?

Actually, cancel that. He's not our latest signing. He's simply the last one we made before the transfer window closed.

We made another one after that. On a PCA. Who we haven't announced yet.  Because we don't want to upset anyone. 

We're like that you know: a bunch of jolly decent chaps  who always play nice. 

That's why so many people want to come and work for us. :whistle

Actually, cancel that. He's not our latest signing. He's simply the last one we made before the transfer window closed.
We made another one after that. On a PCA. Who we haven't announced yet.  Because we don't want to upset anyone. 

Terribly
Interesting
Development
Sir

1 minute ago, Principal Flutie said:

This is literally the worst forum rivalry between two teams ever.

The ironic thing is that there was no rivalry at all until the start of this season.

For some reason the Morton fans piled in en masse to mock us when Hartley got sacked and then when we unexpectedly took your manager it was a case of "light blue touch paper and retire".

Give it a few years and it'll all blow over. Maybe.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Weren't you bleating about immature and tiresome posts recently? Posts not about football

Never "bleated" in my life mate; a post like the one I replied to deserved a reply in similar vein. And you guys can be as immature and tiresome as you like and I won't give a toss - as long as it's on one of your own threads, where I won't see it. 

Just now, Bainsfordbairn said:

The ironic thing is that there was no rivalry at all until the start of this season.

For some reason the Morton fans piled in en masse to mock us when Hartley got sacked and then when we unexpectedly took your manager it was a case of "light blue touch paper and retire".

Give it a few years and it'll all blow over. Maybe.

Yet now, it's your lot keeping it going. You'll get the rivalry you desperately need from Hucker and Branch Ton, but they're total fucking weirdos.

If you're still doing this a few years from now, it'll be a reflection on you, and nothing else.

2 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Never "bleated" in my life mate; a post like the one I replied to deserved a reply in similar vein. And you guys can be as immature and tiresome as you like and I won't give a toss - as long as it's on one of your own threads, where I won't see it. 

You're obviously referring to my post which you replied to it in an inappropriate way; something you would have realised when I later explained it's validity.

Additionally, I have never made an immature post in my life, they are all grounded in reality.

Incidentally, your avatar looks like a big fanny.

3 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Slating the lad for choosing to work rather than scrounging from the state, a new low for Branch Ton. 

It's starting to confirm what I heard on Saturday..

Tidser wanted by Falkirk in January

Tidser wanted to go

Morton and JJ said no

Tidser threw a tantrum

JJ and Tidser had words and Tidser was dropped

Tidser will go there for the money and length of contract in the Summer

2 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

Yet now, it's your lot keeping it going. You'll get the rivalry you desperately need from Hucker and Branch Ton, but they're total fucking weirdos.

If you're still doing this a few years from now, it'll be a reflection on you, and nothing else.

Rivalry? I'm just keen for them to sling their collective hooks, they're getting tedious now. 

You can go with 'em by the way, you're thick as mince and will fit right in. 

3 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

This post absolutely reeks of bleat 

14 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

It's starting to confirm what I heard on Saturday..

Tidser wanted by Falkirk in January

Tidser wanted to go

Morton and JJ said no

Tidser threw a tantrum

JJ and Tidser had words and Tidser was dropped

Tidser will go there for the money and length of contract in the Summer

Makes sense I suppose. Tidser is good at penalties and Falkirk have at least £60k worth incoming.

i assume he took a nasty bang on the head at Christmas. No one with the slightest grain of self regard would rush to  sign a PCA with that rag bag outfit given where they are and the dross they signed  last window. If he has put pen to paper it’s a self admission that his career is in decline.

Edited by Branch Ton
Typo

12 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Makes sense I suppose. Tidser is good at penalties and Falkirk have at least £60k worth incoming.

i assume he took a nasty bang on the head at Christmas. No one with the slightest grain of self regard would rush to  sign a PCA with that rag bag outfit given where they are and the dross they signed  last window. If he has put pen to paper it’s a self admission that his career is in decline.

His career would be far more in decline if he stayed at Morton under this useless chancer that we have in the dugout.