Scott Allan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've dealt with this whole situation brilliantly, showing true Hibs Class. Other clubs should take note before selling their arseholes to the OF.

The Tache has you all in the palm of his hand. :lol:

We've dealt with this whole situation brilliantly, showing true Hibs Class. Other clubs should take note before selling their arseholes to the OF.

Will you still be saying this when Scott Allan is unveiled as a Rangers player some time in August? That's how it's going to pan out, there is nothing surer. It's the Hibs way after all.

Will you still be saying this when Scott Allan is unveiled as a Rangers player some time in August? That's how it's going to pan out, there is nothing surer. It's the Hibs way after all.

August next year? I won't really give a f**k tbh.

Aye, by standing firm and not selling our best player to a direct rival. He's playing us like a fiddle right enough.

sdcuhk.jpg

Yes, because he showed the same reluctance to sell when the Old Firm previously pillaged your squad.

:lol:

Oh I see you are desperate to turn the conversation away from the scum bag hibs fans who sent those tweets about Scott Allan on the Scott Allan thread, perhaps you should make your own thread.

Denial as usual.

Yes, because he showed the same reluctance to sell when the Old Firm previously pillaged your squad.

:lol:

The Tache has managed to negotiate some terrific deals for us, including the highest transfer fee between two Scottish clubs when he fetched almost £4.5 million from Celtic for Scott Brown. Not to mention several other multi-million pound deals. Not that the Allan situation is similar in any way.

Thanks for playing though.

All hail King Rod 8)

The Tache has managed to negotiate some terrific deals for us, including the highest transfer fee between two Scottish clubs when he fetched almost £4.5 million from Celtic for Scott Brown. Not to mention several other multi-million pound deals. Not that the Allan situation is similar in any way.

All hail King Rod 8)

All for a nice new stand that's nae use

All hail King Rod 8)

Take a look at the Hibs team in 2006 and the rotten Old Firm teams that won the next few titles.

Hibs had a cracking team but I hope you enjoy your big empty stand and players who Dinnae want to be there.

Take a look at the Hibs team in 2006 and the rotten Old Firm teams that won the next few titles.

Hibs had a cracking team but I hope you enjoy your big empty stand and players who Dinnae want to be there.

What exactly is your point here? Players move on, we managed to get big money for ours. Maybe if you done the same you could have four stands :lol:

What exactly is your point here? Players move on, we managed to get big money for ours. Maybe if you done the same you could have four stands :lol:

You sold a team of potential champions to buy an empty stand and a bunch of players 1/4 as good.

Didn't realise as Hibs fans you were more interested in the bank balance than the product on the pitch.

Hibs fans are weird

ETA although I would love a 4th stand we certainly don't need 1 and I don't want to encourage more OF fans when they visit.

You sold a team of potential champions to buy an empty stand and a bunch of players 1/4 as good.

Didn't realise as Hibs fans you were more interested in the bank balance than the product on the pitch.

Hibs fans are weird

ETA although I would love a 4th stand we certainly don't need 1 and I don't want to encourage more OF fans when they visit.

Yet we're quite happy for Allan's contract to run down and get nothing... :lol:

You're having a mare.

Archived