Scott Allan

Will his next alias have an 888? Seems like the type who would add an extra 8 each time to cover his tracks

Genius plan to be fair. No one would suspect a thing

I remember the days this thread used to be about Scott Allan. Good times.

What's a Scott Allan?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There isnt a ban on discussing the matter, if its a grown up sensible discussion about the issue itself. If you ever find such a thing just put it next to my purple unicorn for me

What wont be tolerated is using the subject to taunt or score points or taunt others

And that's the problem, it can never be discussed maturely on here, it is only used as point scoring, you don't see other fans constantly going on about alleged rapists and proven wife beaters from Rangers.

And that's the problem, it can never be discussed maturely on here, it is only used as point scoring, you don't see other fans constantly going on about alleged rapists and proven wife beaters from Rangers.

I've seen Gazza's past brought into threads regularly. The BJK stuff is the biggest scandal ever to hit world football, but hey, it's nothing to do with Rangers so shouldn't be discussed.

There isnt a ban on discussing the matter, if its a grown up sensible discussion about the issue itself. If you ever find such a thing just put it next to my purple unicorn for me

What wont be tolerated is using the subject to taunt or score points or taunt others

Unless posts I've not seen were removed, I fail to see how No8 was taunting anyone, but hey ho.

The BRALT gets a bad press these days, doesn't it?

Admittedly, its best days are behind it, but it's not quite as bad as everyone seems to be falling over themselves to claim.

Unless posts I've not seen were removed, I fail to see how No8 was taunting anyone, but hey ho. The BRALT gets a bad press these days, doesn't it? Admittedly, its best days are behind it, but it's not quite as bad as everyone seems to be falling over themselves to claim.

I wasnt involved, but I think its safe to say that if someone has been banned its likely the posts in questions will have been removed

As someone else said, No8 was asked nicely to stop. He didnt

I remember the days this thread used to be about Scott Allan. Good times.

Yes I agree. Let's get back to football and the subject. Think there should be a topic for posters to go on if the want to comment on other posters.

So Scott Allan. The hype is certainly starting to die down now in the media.

My view is Rangers will not go in with a third? bid as it appears Hibs will not sell to Rangers.

I do know that Allan is not happy at all and as a result Hibs team spirit is not what you would want as the league season is about to start. Allegedly Allan who has been attending training may not be committing himself 100%. Therefore Stubbs has a real problem. How can he start Allan in the team and leave out players who are fully committing themselves? If he does the rest of the Hibs squad will not be happy. However they are also unhappy with the situation as ( the view from Hibs camp is, rightly or wrongly that he is their best player) and should be playing. The only way morale can return in the camp is if Allan leaves the club or returns to his old self before this all started. This saga has certainly certainly damaged Hibs preparations for the start of the season. I also believe there is interest from other clubs but as we all know it's Rangers he wants to sign for. How many fans think that Hibs management team would not have been offered new contracts if the Allan transfers saga had never happened. Think that the board are trying to bring back stability to the club. Imo rather embarrassing however a good decision.

Archived