Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of internet chatter that Wenger is about to announce he will retire at the end of his current contract, which finishes at the end of next season.

I hope he does. One of the least likeable guys in football.

Perhaps I'm giving Mourinho too much credit, but it does seem like this fight with the FA has been his way of deflecting attention from a quite shambolic set of results. The coverage and criticism of the results has been almost non existant because the media are too busy worrying whether his relationship with the FA can ever be repaired to allow him to be England manager.

There is a tendancy to think that managers like Mourinho and Ferguson are always playing mind games and are never geniunely seething when often I'm sure they have just lost it a bit, but in this case I do think he's playing the media brilliantly.

Considering the likely candidates for the England job once Hodgson goes are Pardew and Pulis - Big Sam deserves absolutely to be considered alongside them.

Pulls is Welsh isn't he? I do agree with Pardew though, the Newcastle morons couldn't look past the fact he was a Londoner and are probably kicking themselves.

Pulls is Welsh isn't he? I do agree with Pardew though, the Newcastle morons couldn't look past the fact he was a Londoner and are probably kicking themselves.

Why would they be? They got John Carver in charge and shot up the Leag...

Oh

post-30544-14450359257865_thumb.jpg

Except they won't be as they are still deluded and convinced that he was terrible. Even the fan on here continually posts about him being shite every time he's mentioned.

Except they won't be as they are still deluded and convinced that he was terrible. Even the fan on here continually posts about him being shite every time he's mentioned.

I find it baffling, he did have a poor run at the start of last season but turned it around before leaving. And the season before that he took them to either the last 16 or quarters of the Europa league, I can't quite remember.

Archived