Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah the game is total excrement. Klopp has his work cut out.

There's no doubting that. He had an injury list as long as his arm though and only 1 fit striker. Origi did ok all things considered.

3 cracking saves from Mignolet but I was pleased with the Liverpool performance and a sheet for the back 4.

Off the field the buzz is back, good atmosphere abd some great Klopp songs. Rubin Kazan next up.

United were excellent yesterday. Schweinsteiger and Schnederlein(?) are definitely the two that should be first choice in that midfield. Herrera had a great first half and Martial skinned Coleman at will. After the early goals they controlled it and, once again, Smalling was outstanding. Lukaku was resorting to throwing himself in the air from early on as he lost the physical battle. Got hammered for it last season when I said that Smalling would be a key man this season - honestly can't think of another centre back I would have instead of him.

United were excellent yesterday. Schweinsteiger and Schnederlein(?) are definitely the two that should be first choice in that midfield. Herrera had a great first half and Martial skinned Coleman at will. After the early goals they controlled it and, once again, Smalling was outstanding. Lukaku was resorting to throwing himself in the air from early on as he lost the physical battle. Got hammered for it last season when I said that Smalling would be a key man this season - honestly can't think of another centre back I would have instead of him.

You can't think of another centre half in world football who you would have rather than Chris Smalling?

Archived