Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Derby side with Kenny Miller in it was worse. Not by much but worse all the same.

They signed him and he scored a winner on his debut v Man United I think? Sure he actually done well with them, well maybe top goal scorer? That team was stinking, did they not finish with less than 10 points?

I'd forgotten all about that Derby team.

I haven't really seen Villa or Sunderland this season. My uncle's a Geordie and I used to spend a few weeks every year in South Shields, so I've always looked out for Newcastle's results.

Just watching MOTD from last night.

Newcastle are fucking honking. Genuinely can't remember seeing a PL team this bad.

Both the start and end of last season were like this.

There was a game near the beginning of last season where we lost 4-0 to Southampton, and it was the most disorganised performance I've ever seen from a professional team. And I've seen Zander Diamond and Jerel Ifil play together for Aberdeen.

P&B is a strange place. As a Spurs man, under AVB and Sherwood they were horrific and everyone on here couldnt wait to stick the knife in yet now Pochettino has put together an energetic, positive young side all the woodwork crawlers are hanging out of his ringpiece.

Saying that, its the same bell-ends that were claiming that the Hurri-Kane was a one season wonder :lol:

Archived