Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange to account for City's performance - their centre-back options remain mediocre and a major issue, but they've turned a corner in their usually hapless European performances this season. They've transferred some of that form into the league though. A vulnerable side that rarely looks the sum of its parts.

The Fields of fucking Athenry about 93 times again. It makes You'll Never Walk Alone sound as upbeat as Happy. What is it about these people that makes them think 'I'm in a great mood, my teams doing really well, we're on course for a cracking away win so I'll celebrate by singing a slow, drawn out lament about a deportee during a famine'.

All they need to do is start singing Swing Low Sweet Chariot and they'll have the 3 most boring, depressing dirges ever written to express their happiness. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

The Fields of fucking Athenry about 93 times again. It makes You'll Never Walk Alone sound as upbeat as Happy. What is it about these people that makes them think 'I'm in a great mood, my teams doing really well, we're on course for a cracking away win so I'll celebrate by singing a slow, drawn out lament about a deportee during a famine'.

All they need to do is start singing Swing Low Sweet Chariot and they'll have the 3 most boring, depressing dirges ever written to express their happiness. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

It's the 'Fields of Anfield Road' they're singing, about Liverpool players and the club, they're no singing about poor Michael being shipped to Botany Bay for stealing Trevelyns corn cause they're winning 3-0 away to City. :lol:

It's the 'Fields of Anfield Road' they're singing, about Liverpool players and the club, they're no singing about poor Michael being shipped to Botany Bay for stealing Trevelyns corn cause they're winning 3-0 away to City. :lol:

You seem remarkably informed on Irish culture.

Strange to account for City's performance - their centre-back options remain mediocre and a major issue, but they've turned a corner in their usually hapless European performances this season. They've transferred some of that form into the league though. A vulnerable side that rarely looks the sum of its parts.

Always seem extra vulnerable without Kompany.

Well that certainly brightens it up. It's still one level above the funeral march no matter which words you put to it.

Archived