Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a greeting-faced wee turd Darren Fletcher is. Screaming in the face of refs every week without fail.

Ex ManU, thinks he can scream at a ref and never get a card for doing so. See: Rooney, w.

The small matter of Liverpool v Man United today ... :)

Who knows what will happen today with these pair this season,

Hoping to see young Jesse Lingard start he was in my Year 7 class about 10 years ago! Don't want him scoring though! :lol:

Growing murmurs of Giggs/Fergie taking over from LVG when the inevitable happens. Can't see them winning today so we might find out soon enough.

If United are bringing anyone back it should be Gill in place of the clown Woodward.

Growing murmurs of Giggs/Fergie taking over from LVG when the inevitable happens. Can't see them winning today so we might find out soon enough.

If United are bringing anyone back it should be Gill in place of the clown Woodward.

Ferguson played a blinder getting out of this shambles at the perfect time, would be surprised if he went back now but you never know I suppose.

I think the kick off time is strange as well but have a few of the big games not been on earlier on the Sunday and the 4 o clock game has been the lesser fixture (on paper anyway)?

Maybe 2.05 is the new 4 o clock. Stoke Arsenal should be good tho

Ferguson played a blinder getting out of this shambles at the perfect time, would be surprised if he went back now but you never know I suppose.

He certainly did! He's also partially to blame for the mess they're in with some short term thinking instead of properly rebuilding another team for the future, which is ironic given the reasons given when they appointed David Moyes.

If the rumours are true I suppose it'd be a Giggs 1st team coach, Fergie Director of Football style of set up until the end of the season. That'd get him involved but let him spend more time with his wife I suppose which was of course why he retired, apparently.

I don't think that was the case at all with Ferguson, you could look at a few of his teams over the years and say they didn't look strong on paper but he still done a terrific job with them. If Ferguson had stayed he would've had a whole summer to get players in as well, look at the fortunes handed to LVG/Moyes.

Can't say I agree at all.

I remember when Ferguson had players such as Anderson and fletcher at centre back. Kleberson playing. Yet still won with these players. Will see if I can find the line up he played against wolfsburg in the champions league. Was a brutal line up on paper but did the job

post-14721-14530325371298_thumb.jpg

I remember seeing him come off the bench for Everton a couple of months go after completely forgetting he was still there. I think he's suffered from injuries but he was signed during Moyes' persistent signings of central midfielders when he wasn't really needed.

Archived