Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wouldn't be surprised to see United get one from a set piece and then shitefest it out.

Liverpool looked shattered by the end there, Firminio in particular looked tired all game, wouldn't surprise me to see if Can has picked up an injury.

A striker (maybe even 2) is a must for Liverpool in the summer, a keeper and a new centre half.

For all the hatred he gets Fellaini is a very effective player that anyone would hate playing against. Most the hatred he gets is a jealousy of his hair anyway.

Don't think either side really deserved to win that tbh.

That was awful, a litany of misplaced passes, mistimed tackles, poor ball control, and abysmal finishing. It's too common an occurrence on Super Sunday, it now takes a back seat to La Liga for my Sunday football fix.

It was more frustrating that there would be a few nice passes then one under/over/miss hit shot to break up play. The technical quality is lacking but at least they admit it on sky sports, although they do need a brash Roy Keane type on there who will just come out and say it's shite.

Stoke Arsenal should be more pleasing on the eye

More and more,I'm coming round to the idea that Klopp is a bang average manager.

It's funny how he's been hastily revising his 'heavy metal football' type claptrap since it all started going wrong for him at Dortmund.

"Ramsey, booed consistently by the home fans for an erm... incident a few years ago."

He had his leg broken!

As scummy as Stoke fans are, they don't half make a racket.

Imagine having the audacity to allow your leg snapping in half preventing another glorious Shawcross-esque tackle

Archived