Premier League 2015-16

Berahinho, Shelvey and Townsend have all been flagged as having attitude problems.

After some success (Pardew 2011-12 with the French) and some failure (McLaren's Dutch ovens) looks like Newcastle are going back to signing English dickheads for massive cash. It could work out for them, Berahinho and Shelvey are both capable of being good players in the Premiership, not so sure about Townsend. However, you could also see it ending badly with an already shaky group of players having some bad attitudes added.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Terry not having his conract renewd and will be leaving The Bridge at the end of the season, good night sweet full kit wearing prince x

We can still look forward to seeing him in the stands in the full strip.

Berahinho, Shelvey and Townsend have all been flagged as having attitude problems.

After some success (Pardew 2011-12 with the French) and some failure (McLaren's Dutch ovens) looks like Newcastle are going back to signing English dickheads for massive cash. It could work out for them, Berahinho and Shelvey are both capable of being good players in the Premiership, not so sure about Townsend. However, you could also see it ending badly with an already shaky group of players having some bad attitudes added.

I'm sure they'll all get on swimmingly when they play against Mitrovic in training.

West Brom say they won't sell Berahino this window. Complete madness IMO, he clearly has no interest in playing for them and his contract expires in 18 months. Think the compo for a PCA would be around £10m. Rejecting £21m+ is crazy.

West Brom say they won't sell Berahino this window. Complete madness IMO, he clearly has no interest in playing for them and his contract expires in 18 months. Think the compo for a PCA would be around £10m. Rejecting £21m+ is crazy.

To me it's the chairman taking the humph at Berahino wanting away, £21M is surely the most they're gonna recieve and would be just as well taking if and investing.

As much as I agree with your point I'm pretty glad the chairman has taken a stand.

He acted like a wee fanny and these are the consequences.

As much as I agree with your point I'm pretty glad the chairman has taken a stand.

He acted like a wee fanny and these are the consequences.

Whilst I agree with your point the chairman should take the money and run.

Berahino just seems like a bad apple, I don't agree with the earlier point that Townsend and Shelvey are and all in all I think Newcastle have improved their squad in this window.

Whilst I agree with your point the chairman should take the money and run.

Berahino just seems like a bad apple, I don't agree with the earlier point that Townsend and Shelvey are and all in all I think Newcastle have improved their squad in this window.

Yeah but he's a bad apple that thinks he's the most important fruit in the orchard.

I big fucking melon is keeping him at the bottom of the bowl and the longer that happens the more rotten the apple becomes.

West Brom probably won't want to sell him to a team which may yet still catch them. Unlikely given how pish Newcastle will be even with his arrival, but a risk from their perspective nonetheless.

Chelsea reaching the Champions' League final and losing out with Terry making a howler or missing the crucial penalty would be a terrific send off for one of the most deplorable footballers ever to grace the game. Can't wait to see him decked out in some random MLS kit, clean and crisp, for when he rocks up there to join the ever-increasing band of washed up superstars.

John Terry is probably up there with the greats of defending. Absolutely amazing in his prime; his off-field antics were awful but going by his footballing ability and his leadership skills, I think Chelsea will be worse without him.

Think there's a wee myth that new strikers that came into the premier league used to be ranked and tested on how much trouble they could cause John Terry.

Still think Berahino will end up at either Tottenham or Liverpool by the end of this window. With at least 3 or 4 clubs showing serious interest just before the window shuts, they'd be pretty silly to accept a £21m bid today when it could conceivably go up to closer to £30m in a matter of hours with a number of clubs outbidding each other. If it got to that point I don't see them turning that down.

Archived