Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West Brom say they won't sell Berahino this window. Complete madness IMO, he clearly has no interest in playing for them and his contract expires in 18 months. Think the compo for a PCA would be around £10m. Rejecting £21m+ is crazy.

Surely just trying to up the price which they have now done. I`ll be amazed if he doesn`t get sold tomorrow.

I've actually just read up after what Yassin said. How the fùck does a 10 year old travel from Burundi to Britain alone and seek asylum?

Then be re-United with his family who were already granted asylum after fleeing without him?!

What the f**k.

His father was killed in 1997 during the Burundian Civil War.[5] He travelled to England alone at the age of 10,[6][7] fleeing the ongoing war to join his mother, brother and sisters who had already been granted asylum in Newtown, Birmingham. He could not locate his family on arrival, and was put in a care home. After his mother Liliane was traced, immigration officials had to administer a DNA test to confirm their relationship.[4]

Wow!

Pellegrini leaving Man City at end of the season. Man C and Man U will probably both be looking for new managers in the summer (assuming LVG continues his sterling work at Man U). Guardiola and Mourinho will both be available. Should be fun.

A sad day. I was hoping Guardiola would go to either Man Utd or Arsenal. Give himself a challenge.

The Premier League will be a bore for the next few years. I like Guardiola, but I hope he falls flat on his arse at City.

Doumbia was fucking awful for Roma. Giving they were trying to empty him 6 months after signing him you don't imagine they want him back, so they'll be hoping he does well as they'll likely get more than they paid for him in the summer from a PL club.

A sad day. Steven Fletcher off on loan to Marseille apparently.

His agent deserves a massive pay rise for getting that through. Love it when a random British player ends up overseas. Hope he comes back with a crazy accent like Joey Barton.

Archived