Premier League 2015-16

Arsenal have been, on the whole, rubbish for about 2 months now. The last really good performance (of the games I've seen) was when they beat Man City on the Monday night game, which I think was late December or early January. I think they still have enough ability in their squad to win it if the likes of Sanchez and Giroud can get their act together, but I'd probably put them 4th favourites now.

Bet365 have arsenal at 11/4 and city at 6/1, Leicester are 7/4 favs, spurs 2/1

Imagine someone told you last summer that when march begins, these would be the current top 4 title odds,

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bet365 have arsenal at 11/4 and city at 6/1, Leicester are 7/4 favs, spurs 2/1

Imagine someone told you last summer that when march begins, these would be the current top 4 title odds,

It's hard to see both Leicester and Spurs throwing it away and I will be quite happy if either of them win it.

I think Spurs will win it with Leicester just falling away a bit at the end.

I understand people being attracted to clubs from another country but what I always find unreal on here is the state some posters get themselves into about a club from a country and league set up that has nothing to do with the clubs they support.

Disliking a team is one thing but to work yourself into a seething mess of hatred whenever they play is just ridiculous. I tend not to watch teams I don't like rather than tune in to their games whilst spitting venom on an internet forum about how much I hate them and how shit they are. It's just weird and far more ridiculous than actually supporting a team.

You mean Jimmy85, don't you? Why don't you just say it?

Either of them being the best "by a mile" is just as stupid a suggestion as the other.

This. You could argue, fairly, either way. Saying ones miles in front of the other is just admitting you're a six year old child.

Chuckle.

Great analogy. That's exactly what it's like as well!

I genuinely hope this is one of your attention seeking/troll attempts

Archived