Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? I reckon that's a good thing for Spurs.

Puts the pressure on them, I think Spurs would rather be beating WBA today and then putting the pressure on Leicester, even if they slipped up it would put the pressure on Spurs a bit more.

Puts the pressure on them, I think Spurs would rather be beating WBA today and then putting the pressure on Leicester, even if they slipped up it would put the pressure on Spurs a bit more.

I don't think there's too much pressure on Spurs. They are five points behind with four games remaining. Most people now expect Leicester to go on and win the title. For Tottenham, there's nothing to lose. Leicester are aware, if they slip up, Tottenham know exactly what they need to do in order to cut the gap. If Leicester were to drop points today, I think it would make Tottenham even more determined to win the West Brom match.

Aside from villa this is probably the best opponents Leicester could have had....bunch of guys who want to try but have nothing really to play for. No sign of nerves from Leicester at all and even at three nil the work rate is incredible

I think four more points will do it for Leicester. I don't see Spurs winning every game, regardless of their form and fixtures. It's never as easy as it looks on paper.

Archived