Premier League 2015-16

Well a 500 mile round trip is over,great day out apart from the 2nd half of course.Mingolet made a roaring c**t of it yet gain.

That was the easy bit Keith ... get yourself to Swansea away next week :lol:

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard they play really good football.

What's happened to all the superstars of shaquri or bojan?

Think both are injured. Is Walters also injured?

They really need him back tbh, Diouf is an utterly useless striker who I'm amazed anyone would pay money for, even when he was scoring goals in the Bundesliga he always seemed to need four clear chances before managing it. This Joselu looks terrible aswell. If I were Hughes my starting eleven would have Imbula and Whelan sitting, with Shaqiri, Bojan, Walters and Crouch as the front four. Arnautovic and Afellay, while good players, shouldn't be in the same starting eleven as both Bojan and Shaqiri who are superior.

I don't hate them. Just remember quite a few saying they would do well, great to watch. I just keep missing this :-(

Was it not because you said they offer absolutely nothing to the league there was a discussion on them?

100 percent positive it was..

9th - 14th is where they finish. Has been since they have came up. A mid of the table team, no?

I'm no getting into this again. This has already been covered.

To say Stoke as a club offer nothing to the league is a ridiculous statement.

Right now certainly they are offering something. Conceding 4 goals in 3 games in a row is no mean feet. I'm guessing Villa have had this done to them however so they may not be that bad ;-)

Can I ask what West Brom/Sunderland/Newcastle/Villa/Crystal Palace/Swansea/Southampton offer to the league that Stoke don't? Most other seasons you could include Leicester and West Ham in that too. I've left out the promoted clubs there and the clubs that have been in Europe/challenging for the title.

You seem to have a problem with Stoke because of the fact they're consistently decent. It's bizarre.

I'd argue that Stoke's support is what they bring to the league.

Same can be said for Crystal Palace.

They've established themself as a EPL club, they're notorious for the noise they make at the Britannia ad they've been involved in many upsets and great games. I wonder who G Man would replace them with.

The argument wasn't about if they would do well. Most people accept that Stoke are a mid table side. You said that they were one of the most boring teams to support, and you have been raging ever since that folk disagreed with you, to the point of taking every Stoke loss as some sort of moral victory.

Right now certainly they are offering something. Conceding 4 goals in 3 games in a row is no mean feet. I'm guessing Villa have had this done to them however so they may not be that bad ;-)

post-53099-1461484201311_thumb.jpg

They've established themself as a EPL club, they're notorious for the noise they make at the Britannia ad they've been involved in many upsets and great games. I wonder who G Man would replace them with.

I don't really mind Stoke but I'd like to debunk the noise myth, certainly at the three games I've attended there.

I can't see past an easy victory for Spurs over mid table West Brom tomorrow, therefore a MASSIVE game for The Foxes today. Could be a right cagey affair but Leicester should edge it if they keep 11 men on the park.

I've got a sneaky feeling Sunderland could sneak a draw against The Arse in the early kick off.

Official jagfox predictions:

Sunderland 1 Arsenal 1

Leicester City 2 Swansea City 1

Tottenham Hotspur 3 West Bromwich Albion 0

Archived