Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seem to be a few rumours going around about financial problems at Norwich. Thought they were too well run for that but would tie in with the CEO disappearing very quickly and the rumours of Neil got getting the players he really wanted in January. Hope it's all just talk.

It's disappointing that Scottish clubs don't offer fuller packages such as the coaching element but then not all of the English clubs do. Good to see the kids not wanting to go to the bigot brothers though and I hope if they did schools wouldn't take them.

It still just sounds like just a school trip that's based on football though. The only cultural benefit I can see is they might realise that although things might be tough for them in Dundee they don't live in Burnley so maybe life's not so bad after all! Mind you, some of them might come back with something memorable from Amsterdam...

To be honest I see these trips as another way of undermining Scottish football. Take them to Alton Towers instead!

Thanks for the full reply Stumi.

Sir, sir, why do we need to learn the words to the Fields of Athenry and do we really have to wear this black arm band??? Hmmmm, let me guess... ;)

:D

We also take a bus load to all the Scotland home games so it gives them some light relief! :lol:

:D

We also take a bus load to all the Scotland home games so it gives them some light relief! :lol:

Stumigoo's taking his kids to Amsterdam for that!  :whistle

"We've be to Rotterdam and everywhere,

From Liverpool to Rome,

But now we're playing Rotherham,

Rotherham at home"

Aston Villa's new chant. Aston Villa fans seem like a good bunch.

Apart from that cùnt on here, obvz.

"We've be to Rotterdam and everywhere,

From Liverpool to Rome,

But now we're playing Rotherham,

Rotherham at home"

Aston Villa's new chant. Aston Villa fans seem like a good bunch.

Apart from that cùnt on here, obvz.

Leave VillaKnollBoy alone.

😡

Don't think I've seen Old Trafford this empty for a league game before.

I never have. It's very odd to see. Was almost a full house on Sunday too so can only assume several thousand can't make the journey twice,have other commitments or are willing to pass on it as it's essentially a dead rubber now.

I never have. It's very odd to see. Was almost a full house on Sunday too so can only assume several thousand can't make the journey twice,have other commitments or are willing to pass on it as it's essentially a dead rubber now.

Tells you all you need to know about the percentage of "match tourists" in the average United support

De gea denied the golden gloves by smalling in the 93rd minute of the final game of the season :lol: sums united up

To be fair, the "Golden Gloves" is a pointless award and I doubt he'll genuinely be bothered.

Archived