Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't have to go straight into the team though.

Nope but you would expect that with a £30m+ signing that it is an upgrade on what you already have. I don't think you can disturb that CB partnership at the moment.

Sterlings barely been pish. Everyone overly critical because the focus is on him.

Brilliant assist there.

It was a good pass, but think much more of the credit should go to Kolarov. Media desperate for Sterling to do well and today is the first time he's done anything of note.

Jesus 'James Forrest' Navas back again this week

Navas actually had a good game, especially in the first half.

He was clean through in control of the ball. At no point was Sterling in control of the ball, so therefor I don't see why you're claiming it's a 'better opportunity'.

Right, so a player should never ever ever square the pass to an opponent in a better position because the player you are passing to isn't "in control".

Ah okay then mate.

A career as Mark McGhee beckons.

He's just a better version of James Forrest IMO. They both play their part for Celtic and City though, personally if I was manager of either of they sides they'd be nowhere near the teams. Final ball/shot is usually a shiter.

Hiya FuzzyAffro. his team mate was only in a 'better position' as he shat out of taking the shot on and turned back onto his stronger foot and lost the chance.

His team mate was always in the better position, completely free at the back post with no defenders or goalkeepers near him :lol:

It isn't Silvas fault Sterling missed an absolute sitter.

Honestly, please stop now, this just isn't going anywhere.

It isn't Silvas fault Sterling missed an absolute sitter.

What if he passed the ball to his feet?

What if he took the shot on himself, whilst 1v1 instead of bottling out of it?

If I was the City manager, I know who I'd be more pissed off with in the scenario. It's not the Englishman.

What if he passed the ball to his feet?

What if he took the shot on himself, whilst 1v1 instead of bottling out of it?

If I was the City manager, I know who I'd be more pissed off with in the scenario. It's not the Englishman.

Yeah, somehow I don't see Pellegrini having a go at him after the game, he was excellent throughout.

He does have a tendency to pass instead of shoot, as would someone like Iniesta. If only the likes of Navas shared that game intelligence they might have won by more.

Also hatred of all things English because I think Sterling missed an easy chance? You people need to get out more :lol:

If I hated it so much I'd hardly have lived here for the past 3 years.

Archived