Premier League 2015-16

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly, last time they got stroppy they ended up relegated.

9/10 they will finish behind:-

Chelsea

City

Man Utd

Arsenal

Liverpool

Spurs

Everton

Then you have Southampton and Palace who will finish ahead of them this season.

So I think 10th is the highest they can finish.

I'm not really sure they've ever said they want higher finishes. At least the owner hasn't. The interview I seen of him he admitted as much they'll always be behind most of the teams you've listed. The brand is growing, as is the demand for tickets and with that comes the need for entertainment.

If you put out a team playing route one horseshit, the casual fans won't become diehards. The crowd will dwindle and you'll end up in a half empty stadium serving up shit still (which may all still happen, but they've taken the chance)

Is there a reason this boy McCarthy is starting for Palace over Speroni?

He's broke two of his fingers. Not expected to be back until the end of this month - minimum.

He's broke two of his fingers. Not expected to be back until the end of this month - minimum.

Good. He was shite at Reading and I'm surprised he's managed to get a move to a PL team.

Mind you I was equally surprised to see Darren Randolph playing for West Ham. He's a bit better though (and was today).

Good. He was shite at Reading and I'm surprised he's managed to get a move to a PL team.

Mind you I was equally surprised to see Darren Randolph playing for West Ham. He's a bit better though (and was today).

Poor daz has apparently conceded 22 goals in his last 4 games vs Bournemouth. He wasn't at fault for any of those ones tho. Disgraceful defending for a top flight club.

It's hard to see what LVG's plan is. At the moment he's obviously realised his defence is weak so is playing very defensive, structured football to protect them. It's worked in that they aren't conceding, but the trade off is that they've scored 2 goals in 3 games, one was an own goal and one was a deflection. And that's against average teams like Villa and Spurs. There's no way they can play like this all season. They need at least another striker, probably 2. And another centre back. Plus there's the goalie situation, is he happy with Romero being number 1? They've spent £100's of millions of pounds in the last 2 years yet barely seem to have got any better and, for a club at that level, have a ridiculously unbalanced squad. They look a bit of a mess all round.

Archived