Yet another US shooting

R4 led with the 'worst in their history' on the hour, to 'worst in their modern history ' by the actual News.

Which it isn't.

It will get big licks as it's a gay bar. Gay bar. But that part should be irrelevant.

I Democrat went loopy.

Trump wins.

That's the scary part.

The scary part is the above etchings of a madman that you've decided to share with us.

Which is the biggest mass shooting of modern American history then?

R4 led with the 'worst in their history' on the hour, to 'worst in their modern history ' by the actual News.

Which it isn't.

It will get big licks as it's a gay bar. Gay bar. But that part should be irrelevant.

1 Democrat went loopy.

Trump wins.

That's the scary part.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make there.

Reading the replies to anti-gun tweets that Piers Morgan puts up is genuinely depressing. Unfortunately, folk stupid enough to believe that arming folk who've been drinking in a nightclub is the best way to keep themselves safe aren't ever going to wake up and realise how stupid their thinking is. 

If you care, Florida does ban guns in bars even if you have a permit. From what I could find there are 16 states which ban concealed carry in bars, and a handful of other states which do not technically have a ban but issue so few permits that functionally there is a ban on guns in bars.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make there.

It's a look into a mind of mush due to turps, poppers and torrential rain. I doubt he knows what he's talking about.

My favourite part is the fact we shouldn't tell anyone it's a gay pub. You know, the (rumoured) reason for the attack was anti gay, but we shouldn't mention it was at a gay club.

From the BBC website

Mateen's father Mir Seddique told NBC News that the incident had nothing to do with religion, but may have been triggered by the sight of a gay couple kissing in Miami.

No, I'm sure his religion encouraged him to be tolerant of homosexuality.

Raging homophobia and easy access to guns. What a dire combination.

From the BBC website

Mateen's father Mir Seddique told NBC News that the incident had nothing to do with religion, but may have been triggered by the sight of a gay couple kissing in Miami.

No, I'm sure his religion encouraged him to be tolerant of homosexuality.

Raging homophobia and easy access to guns. What a dire combination.

Both his dad and ex-wife have said that he isn't really religious and although religion is infamously intolerant of homosexuality there are millions of people that hate the gay community irrespective of their belief in a god. People appear to be attaching importance on his denominational belief just because. Don't pretend that homophobia is only perpetuated by the religious because it obviously isn't.

Which it isn't.

1 Democrat went loopy.

Trump wins.

That's the scary part.

You've been drinking. Go to bed/bin and sleep it off. You are unintelligible.

The scary part is the above etchings of a madman that you've decided to share with us.

Which is the biggest mass shooting of modern American history then?

Thanks for backing me up boaby. Surprised.

'modern' ..... missed by sooky , and the beeb.

Bit like the 'Brits attacked in Marseille ' headlines by them .

I thought Virginia tech was worse until I googled it there. There's just been so many shooting in America but 20 seems about the average death toll.

According to this there have been 4 mass shootings in US history where over 20 people died.

http://timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/

Orlando, Fl - 2016 - 50

Blacksburg, VA - 2007 - 32

Newtown, CT - 2012 - 27

San Ysirdo, CA - 1984 - 21

These lists adds 3 others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers

Bath Township, MI - 1927 - 44

Killeen, TX - 1991 - 23

San Diego, CA - 1984 - 21

Njord has previous for being very intolerant and suspicious of the gays so it's no surprise where over 50 have been murdered almost definitely because of their orientation that he's on here claiming it's irrelevant.

Njord has previous for being very intolerant and suspicious of the gays so it's no surprise where over 50 have been murdered almost definitely because of their orientation that he's on here claiming it's irrelevant.

TBF I think he is making the point that the victims sexuality shouldn't be a newsworthy issue. It's how they died that is news.

I don't think he is.

Why should it be 'irrelevant' that a gay hating terrorist has murdered 50 people at a gay club?

Should we just leave his motives as 'unknown'?

I don't think he is.

Why should it be 'irrelevant' that a gay hating terrorist has murdered 50 people at a gay club?

Should we just leave his motives as 'unknown'?

I don't think even he knows what point he's making there.