Yet another US shooting

Wait, you're the self confessed peado/sex pest/ register boy?

Haud me back whilst I take notes from the likes of you...

I think you have me confused with someone else. Understandable, given the fact you're a jakey alcoholic though, so I forgive you.

Been flat out out all weekend so have hardly had the time to catch up with much of the Euro and Florida news but found the C4 coverage earlier pretty distasteful with arguably being a bit sly about the number of US mass killing tragedies rather than just reporting on this as an incident within itself for the immediate future at least.  Was surprised at the apparent lack of objectivity tbh.

Been flat out out all weekend so have hardly had the time to catch up with much of the Euro and Florida news but found the C4 coverage earlier pretty distasteful with arguably being a bit sly about the number of US mass killing tragedies rather than just reporting on this as an incident within itself for the immediate future at least. Was surprised at the apparent lack of objectivity tbh.

That makes even less sense than Njord's ramblings.

found the C4 coverage earlier pretty distasteful with arguably being a bit sly about the number of US mass killing tragedies 

Could your "lite" version include an explanation as to what you meant with this line?

Been flat out out all weekend so have hardly had the time to catch up with much of the Euro and Florida news but found the C4 coverage earlier pretty distasteful with arguably being a bit sly about the number of US mass killing tragedies rather than just reporting on this as an incident within itself for the immediate future at least. Was surprised at the apparent lack of objectivity tbh.

Providing context is not a lack of objectivity.

I'm not even sure what objectivity is required when reporting something like this. Is there some other side of the story they should be reporting?

Fucked up country. Kinder eggs are banned for potentially causing harm, but carrying around an assault rifle is a viciously defended right.

Seems Kinder Eggs are notoriously used to smuggle drugs into Prison.

Be hard to fit an assault rifle into one never mind up your arse.

Owen Jones has just stormed off Sky News Press Preview as they continually deflected this away from a homophobic hate crime and more on to the Islamic terrorist line (essentially a giant version of 'It could've been me').

Trump has called for Obama to resign because he never used the term Islamic terrorism in his statement.  Fox news had a similar situation earlier I think.

This is going to be a massively divisive issue in US politics. 

Fox News and the right in general need to paint this explicitly as an act committed by a Muslim terrorist because otherwise it requires a lot of questions to be asked about anti-LGBT attitudes within the USA and gun ownership.