The fall of Labour in Scotland - in their own words

Colkitto

They are only targeting anyone who is linked with the SNP.

I've called plenty of Labour members arseholes but haven't made the dossier probably because I'm not an SNP member

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tremendous.

The is surely the penultimate act of the utterly pointless and servile branch office.

The final act will surely come in the form of utter annihilation at Holyrood next year.

*Insert Greggy Wallace GIF **

They are only targeting anyone who is linked with the SNP.

I've called plenty of Labour members arseholes but haven't made the dossier probably because I'm not an SNP member

I am a member. I've posted on Twitter I was a member too.

I clearly need to up my game. :(

Wings Over Scotland ‏@WingsScotland

The #Clypegate dossier contains a total of 131 "offensive" tweets, from 46 (actually 45) people.

If we exclude ones included solely for "traitor" (that famous Red Flag lyric), it drops to 82 tweets from 25 users.

Two of the "offensive" tweets are actually just Burns quotes.

17u6ph.gif

Wings Over Scotland ‏@WingsScotland

The #Clypegate dossier contains a total of 131 "offensive" tweets, from 46 (actually 45) people.

If we exclude ones included solely for "traitor" (that famous Red Flag lyric), it drops to 82 tweets from 25 users.

Two of the "offensive" tweets are actually just Burns quotes.

17u6ph.gif

Burns!

Best one I've seen is someone saying that Broon 'laid a steaming monkey tail'. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The #clypegate dossier could get the corpse of Labour into legal hot water:

http://2040infolawblog.com/2015/06/27/a-bunch-of-twts/

To summarise, it seems that the Scottish Labour Party have assembled a list of supporters of the Scottish National Party who have said things on Twitter and Facebook that the Scottish Labour Party do not like. The list – inevitably tagged a dossier – has been passed to the tabloids to stir up some kind of frenzy about the so-called ‘Cybernats’. Some of the statements are fairly strong, but I doubt they are worse than anything said in the average pub conversation about politicians. I’m certain every term applied to Gordon Brown and Donald Dewar has been said of Alex Salmond by Labour supporters. As someone who voted Labour in the recent election, I can think of a few more constructive things that the smouldering remnants of Labour in Scotland could be doing with their time, but this is what they decided to do, so we are where we are.
But that’s not the problem. The problem is that a condition is also required from the first set, and here Labour are stuffed. They don’t have consent, a contract, a legal power or obligation, and they are not protecting anyone’s vital interests. The only condition left is ‘legitimate interests‘, where they have to claim that their legitimate interest in monitoring and publicising rude tweetersis not ‘unwarranted’ because of ‘prejudice to the rights and freedoms or legitimate interests of the data subject’. I am not remotely convinced that monitoring of ordinary folk – even if they are supporters or members of a party – is a legitimate interest in this context.

The #clypegate dossier could get the corpse of Labour into legal hot water:

http://2040infolawblog.com/2015/06/27/a-bunch-of-twts/

So to summarise, they have found evidence that they believe 45 people have been offensive to the labour party and others. Approximately 0.03% of the party membership. That means that 99.97% are guid c***s :angel

GIRFUY ya traitorous labour fuckpigs ;)

This thing has collapsed faster than Frenchgate...and that's saying something. If this is run by the press the Mail is bound to go with it.

If there's a potential breach of law hear then perhaps they should have consulted a lawyer within their ranks first.

Ian Smart could have helped them. Oh....

Are Rangers and Labour in a battle to see who can make a bigger laughing stock of themselves?

I've got to say they've both been doing a terrific job. I'd have to give Labour the edge though. They laugh in the face of stagnation, their aim is full-blown self-assisted annihilation.

So to summarise, they have found evidence that they believe 45 people have been offensive to the labour party and others. Approximately 0.03% of the party membership. That means that 99.97% are guid c***s :angel

GIRFUY ya traitorous labour fuckpigs ;)

This thing has collapsed faster than Frenchgate...and that's saying something. If this is run by the press the Mail is bound to go with it.

If there's a potential breach of law hear then perhaps they should have consulted a lawyer within their ranks first.

Ian Smart could have helped them. Oh....

Even worse when you consider that 1.6million voted for independence and that the SNP membership was just 25k at the time.

Wonder if Labour have ever heard of Roger Melly?

http://viz.co.uk/category/rogers-profanisaurus/

Screen-Shot-2015-06-16-at-11.35.10.png

Screen-Shot-2015-03-08-at-21.11.36.png

Edit: made me laugh. Should get Kezia Dugdale in a right froth an aw...

Screen-Shot-2015-05-12-at-15.24.47.png

Are the National Lottery nationalists cos, 'clue's in the name eh'?

Eh??? :lol:

Only if they swear. As that kind of thing offends ordinary people. Who never swear likes.

Frankie Boyle doing the Nationalist Lottery would be horrible...

It has also been pointed out that they admitted that they have stored data of SNP members.

Imagine the administrative costs involved if all 115000 members exercised their rights under the Data Protection act, to request any information the Labour Party hold on them.

John McTernan. The hypocrisy of Labour knows no bounds.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-12-11/leaked-emails-reveal-aggressive-style-of-john-mcternan/5149158

When Ms Gillard's chief of staff declared a "war on crap'" and ordered staff to tidy their workstations to make the office one befitting a prime minister, a colleague jokingly referred to "McTernan's office" as one needing attention.

Mr McTernan replied: "C***, you will be c**ted too" in a reply-all email to the office.

The emails also show Ms Gillard's office helped research a column for former Labor leader Mark Latham as a thankyou for publicly excoriating her rival Kevin Rudd.

Archived