The fall of Labour in Scotland - in their own words

Colkitto

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are these dumb fuckers going to learn absolutely nothing until their pathetic party is nothing more than a twitching corpse on the political landscape?

Utter clown car stuff from SLab :lol:

It pretty much is already tbf.

Pity and disbelief are the two overriding feelings I have on reading about this "dossier".

As an SNP member/supporter it gives me no pleasure though. Meaningful opposition is necessary in a modern democracy and I dearly wish that Labour can somehow get their act together and provide it.

I think that's them finished now.

What is quite clear is that Labour have learned no lessons after their humiliating shafting at the general election

Excellent!

A nuclear bomb could explode tomorrow and the Mail will still run with a nasty cybernat front page the following day

Blaming the SNP for it, of course.

Tomorrow's Daily Mail: "Terrorist Attacks In France, Kuwait and Tunisia - And Its All Sturgeon's Fault!"

Pity and disbelief are the two overriding feelings I have on reading about this "dossier".

As an SNP member/supporter it gives me no pleasure though. Meaningful opposition is necessary in a modern democracy and I dearly wish that Labour can somehow get their act together and provide it.

I think that's them finished now.

I agree we need a meaningful opposition. Someone needs to hold the government of the day to account.

It's not Labour though. They are dead. Ironically, if the Tories get their act together, it could be them.

With Nicola promising to crack down on this sort of thing already this week, what exactly are they hoping to achieve?

A press smear campaign is the obvious answer. It's a daft as f**k answer of course, but an obvious one.

Rangers and the Scottish Labour Party: dead within three years of each other. What a time to be alive.

output_TdJ8Cb_zpswmbatika.gif

Surely more than a mere coincidence, given the WATP-type tears flowing out of the Branch.

Nice to see that introspective report into their own failure is going along just swimmingly.

Archived