Kilmarnock v Dundee opening day.

Genuinely wouldn't even have any of those killie players on our bench. How Jamie hamill and josh mcgennis are footballers I will never know.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was the fucking deal with 1 pie stall open today btw? Missed our 3rd cause of it. Although there was a wee dame behind the counter so it wasn't too bad

I think we will stay up.

I've waited years to say that after one game.

I like Killie and have felt like they must be feeling tonight way to often so I have some sympathy for them, hope they improve and the Dabs go down.

Can I also just say that although I'm not gay the Dundee team is outstandingly handsome.

Big shout to the 5k lucky b*****ds there today x

I'm always pretty amazed no Dundee fans used the fact his names Greg to latch on to the Greggy Wallace stuff.

That face in that photo is prime Greggy Wallace. So one of the more skilled amongst you must get a Greggy face out of that, simply to post whenever he scores

My girlfriend may not appreciate it, but I'd kill her stone dead if it meant a life with Greg. I'd go travelling down the US west coast with him.

:lol: this is romance. This is what Dundee FC and the sexiness of our own Georgie Best means to us.

I have no fucking idea how I got from Glasgow to my house.

I've got a fucked ankle and pockets full of shrapnel and my wife and daughter have drawn all over my body as a punishment for the state I was in - including but not limited to a FTD on my forehead.

I don't even care tbh what a time to be alive.

Archived