Kilmarnock v Dundee opening day.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how every team has at least one total downie poster.

Dundee and Hearts seem to have more than their fair share. My theory is that milk deliveries to these specific areas were affected by that Chernobyl rain cloud we heard about in the 1980s producing a higher than average amount of fannies. ;)(added so you know I'm joking)

Not if they are Kappa or Sports Directs own brand ...she has some standards m8 .

Vintage le coq sportif with the poppers she likes m8.

I once matched it with an eclipse bomber jacket and she slipped on her own excretions. That's how she fucked her hip.

Vintage le coq sportif with the poppers she likes m8.

I once matched it with an eclipse bomber jacket and she slipped on her own excretions. That's how she fucked her hip.

Now I know you're lying she's got Tachycardia ,HBP, GORD, Rheumatoid Arthritis and a replacement knee. Her hips are fine though

And eclipse bomber with trackies ? What were you thinking

Now I know you're lying she's got Tachycardia ,HBP, GORD, Rheumatoid Arthritis and a replacement knee. Her hips are fine though

My bad, it's your grans hips I fucked, separate incident but my Ayrshire shagging exploits can all merge together at times. It was your mums knee after the slip, apologies.

I was thinking about scoring some poontang my friend.

What a fucking slut. I haven't even heard of half they std's.

Killies far better for a pre match booze than Dens.

Rugby Park for away fans is many things - a tight squeeze, overpriced and a bit manky for sure. But to suggest that it's not one of the better places to drink pre-match is a bit mental.

Get off the train - Fannys across the road. Then, the Brass & Granite is five minutes walk away. After that, two minutes away (on route to the ground) is the Portmann. Then you have the Sports Bar or Hotel at the ground itself...

As for post-match, there's a Morrisons next to the station and you're 40 minutes from Glasgow to have a few more before heading home.

Dundee is a great city, but not one of the better places to have a alcohol fueled away day.

Rugby Park for away fans is many things - a tight squeeze, overpriced and a bit manky for sure. But to suggest that it's not one of the better places to drink pre-match is a bit mental.

Get off the train - Fannys across the road. Then, the Brass & Granite is five minutes walk away. After that, two minutes away (on route to the ground) is the Portmann. Then you have the Sports Bar or Hotel at the ground itself...

As for post-match, there's a Morrisons next to the station and you're 40 minutes from Glasgow to have a few more before heading home.

Dundee is a great city, but not one of the better places to have a alcohol fueled away day.

Having a morrisons and being close to Glasgow being indicative of a good away day is a bit desperate tbh.

Dens and tannadive are literally surrounded by small, traditional boozers, Frews being a particular highlight. Within a 5 minute walk I can name at least 6 - Frews, bowser, troll inn, ambassador, clep, maltman. You aren't gonna take the Mrs on a date in any of those places but it is a pre match booze up you're after?

If you want a more upmarket place you are a 15 minute walk from Dundee city centre (5 min bus journey) and all of the pubs it has to offer.

Quite frankly if you don't have a good day on the piss in Dundee you are doing it wrong.

Many thanks, looking forward to it already!

Archived