2018 World Cup Qualifying Draw - 25th July

Who is this shite supposed to appeal too? Football is supposed to be the 'working class' sport yet we're getting excerpts from Anna Karenina the balet version. Could just imagine Scotland hosting the WC draw, we'd bang out The Proclaimers and get the draw done.

Not if the opening of the Commonwealth Games are anything to go by

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is this shite supposed to appeal too? Football is supposed to be the 'working class' sport yet we're getting excerpts from Anna Karenina the balet version. Could just imagine Scotland hosting the WC draw, we'd bang out The Proclaimers and get the draw done.

They are trying to introduce the working man to some culture

Jesus, been watching morons spout pish on Sky and didn't realise that the Beeb were doing a live stream of the draw :rolleyes:

Edit: yes, they're actually doing a South American draw! :lol:

Let me get in first by saying - ooft, scunner of a draw for Peru.

Edit: everyone looks fucking thrilled to be watching this edge-of-the-seat draw,

BTW, thanks to HibeeJibee for that tremendous post about Scotland's opponents earlier, and to SpoonTon for having a good stab.

Belgium, eh? Obvious when it's pointed out, but I doubt they'd have even made my shortlist beforehand.

Please, play The Liquidator, and make the whole audience shout "f**k Off West Brom! The Wolves!"

Is that The Cat from Red Dwarf on bass? :huh:

Archived