When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 14/10/2016 at 23:29, John Lambies Doos said:

Imagine mocking and putting down alba. Imagine wanting it to fail, finding it funny that it wants to stand on its own two feet. Imagine laughing at its misfortune and wanting a union even if poorer. Imagine wanting another country to make all the decisions. Imagine doff'ing the cap to another country when your own country doesn't want to leave the EU... Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the Yoons! What a subservient bunch of c***s

This post just confirms what a nasty ,vile bunch you nats are. The sheer elation of see you lot lose your head when you lost the referendum was amazing. I look forward to seeing the utter meltdown from cretins like you when you lose again.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/opinion/14803842.Could_the_SNP_bubble_be_about__to_burst_/?ref=mr&lp=4

^^^ clutching at straws

You'd be forgiven for not knowing from that article that Scottish Labour used to hold the fiefdoms that Gordon bemoans them losing for ninety years; the Britnat press is now boldly forecasting the demise of The Only Show In Town's dominance of Scottish politics after just nine years. With hee-haw basis other than 'some people who attended the conference voted for Brexit': uh huuuh. Truly the end of days are upon those nasty Nats then!

3 hours ago, Highlandmagyar said:

This post just confirms what a nasty ,vile bunch you nats are. The sheer elation of see you lot lose your head when you lost the referendum was amazing. I look forward to seeing the utter meltdown from cretins like you when you lose again.

What drove you back into British Nationalism after your flirtation with voting "yes" next time following the Brexit vote? Is it the sterling job the government Scotland didn't vote for done so far, or a sudden realisation that it's absolutely right that England and Wales decide what's right, and Scotland is told to STFU because it's a backwater colony?

What drove you back into British Nationalism after your flirtation with voting "yes" next time following the Brexit vote? Is it the sterling job the government Scotland didn't vote for done so far, or a sudden realisation that it's absolutely right that England and Wales decide what's right, and Scotland is told to STFU because it's a backwater colony?

The only people who ever class/mention Scotland as a backwater colony or minor region of the uk is nats.

4 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

The only people who ever class/mention Scotland as a backwater colony or minor region of the uk is nats.

What do *you* call a former country which has been incorporated into a state whose other, larger former country outvotes it, chooses its government, and decides on its trade deals, military engagements and relationship with supranational organisations? Be very specific.

3 minutes ago, Antlion said:

What do *you* call a former country which has been incorporated into a state whose other, larger former country outvotes it, chooses its government, and decides on its trade deals, military engagements and relationship with supranational organisations? Be very specific.

A political union?

36 minutes ago, Antlion said:

No, the EU is a political union. Why on earth would you call Scotland "a political union"?

Yet it has the power to over-rule the sovereign will of the member states.  It was the politicians that voted for the union, not the people.  That is why I would call it a political union.

28 minutes ago, strichener said:

Yet it has the power to over-rule the sovereign will of the member states.  It was the politicians that voted for the union, not the people.  That is why I would call it a political union.

You're ignoring the question you decided to answer on kev's behalf. If Scotland is not a "minor region" of the UK, how would he describe Scotland, as an entity's, status? Go on - you chose to reply: how would kev describe it?

2 hours ago, Antlion said:

The Borg!

On 14 October 2016 at 16:49, RedRob72 said:

I've watched the marches since I was a kid Pep, these days it's a couple of days fishing & golf and a good chance to meet up with friends and family. There's nothing bigoted about it whatsoever!
Give it up!

You know that's a lie.

A supremacist organisation which Roman Catholics cannot join, nor can spouses of Roman Catholics, and which members are expelled from if they attend a funeral mass.

Replace Roman Catholic with black/Muslim and wonder if such an institution would be allowed to parade up and down public streets  in triumphalist, antagonistic performances.

Completely baffling that the Orange Order remains as highly tolerated in Scotland in the 21st century.

You're ignoring the question you decided to answer on kev's behalf. If Scotland is not a "minor region" of the UK, how would he describe Scotland, as an entity's, status? Go on - you chose to reply: how would kev describe it?

You posted a question on a public forum. One that has a private message function should you only want an individual to answer it. I have not only answered the question but expanded on that when directly asked. I do not, have not and will not answer on behalf of smeone else.

I know the answer wasn't what you expected but that is tough shit.

1 hour ago, strichener said:

You posted a question on a public forum. One that has a private message function should you only want an individual to answer it. I have not only answered the question but expanded on that when directly asked. I do not, have not and will not answer on behalf of smeone else.

I know the answer wasn't what you expected but that is tough shit.

You're good at responding to questions you weren't asked, so let's try a direct one: if Scotland is not a "minor region", as kev claims it is not of the UK, what *is* Scotland's status within it? In no way can Scotland be described, as you've tried unsuccessfully to do in your rush to be a tiresome smartarse, as a "political union".

Edited by Antlion

Imagine mocking and putting down alba. Imagine wanting it to fail, finding it funny that it wants to stand on its own two feet. Imagine laughing at its misfortune and wanting a union even if poorer. Imagine wanting another country to make all the decisions. Imagine doff'ing the cap to another country when your own country doesn't want to leave the EU... Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the Yoons! What a subservient bunch of c***s

Imagine wanting to divorce your friends, neighbours and biggest trading partners to remain in the EU. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the Nats. The party of the English hating proles. Glasgow and Dundee voted Yes. One rests ones case.

4 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Imagine wanting to divorce your friends, neighbours and biggest trading partners to remain in the EU. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the Nats. The party of the English hating proles. Glasgow and Dundee voted Yes. One rests ones case.

logo_mintermania_minter.jpg

11 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Theresa May is just about to jump off the edge of a cliff descending to god knows what.

Would you be happy to see Nicola follow her?