When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Perhaps it is this table where the Edinburgh agreement was signed, and is now being reneged on by the untrustworthy snp.
http://www.gov.scot/About/Government/concordats/Referendum-on-independence
search.jpg

The Scottish & Irish Nationalists have decided they're going to sort out their own wee table, outside on the street.

10og26h.jpg

7 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

The Scottish & Irish Nationalists have decided they're going to sort out their own wee table, outside on the street.

10og26h.jpg

Have you explained what you want Sturgeon to do in order to engage with Theresa May's undefined plans for dragging Scotland out of the EU (despite every council ward voting to retain membership) "from the inside"?

For a true-blue Tory British nationalist, you don't seem to actually have a clue about how the UK government operates, especially with regard to devolved administrations.

Again: how exactly can Sturgeon help override Scotland's EU vote from the "inside" of the UK government?

Have you explained what you want Sturgeon to do in order to engage with Theresa May's undefined plans for dragging Scotland out of the EU (despite every council ward voting to retain membership) "from the inside"?

For a true-blue Tory British nationalist, you don't seem to actually have a clue about how the UK government operates, especially with regard to devolved administrations.

Again: how exactly can Sturgeon help override Scotland's EU vote from the "inside" of the UK government?

You don't think the UK Gov might have appreciated, indeed welcomed the skills, knowledge and expertise residing in the devolved parliaments in adopting a collaborative approach to developing a Brexit strategy (admittedly that no-one had in place)?

Perhaps a difficult invite to make, if it's accepted only under coercion and demand.

The chance has clearly gone now, 'we didn't want it, we don't want any part of it', despite the Euro Ref being agreed in Parliament as a U.K. wide vote. Not sure how that best suits Scotland?

13 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

You don't think the UK Gov might have appreciated, indeed welcomed the skills, knowledge and expertise residing in the devolved parliaments in adopting a collaborative approach to developing a Brexit strategy (admittedly that no-one had in place)?

Perhaps a difficult invite to make, if it's accepted only under coercion and demand.

The chance has clearly gone now, 'we didn't want it, we don't want any part of it', despite the Euro Ref being agreed in Parliament as a U.K. wide vote. Not sure how that best suits Scotland?

Pure waffle, again. What exactly would you have had Sturgeon do differently that would have seen her government's plans for Scotland's ejection from the EU "collaborate" with the UK government's non-existent plans?

You can stop pretending you don't understand the question. You are happy to keep stating that Sturgeon should have done something collaborative and "on the inside" that she hasn't already, but you won't explain what that means. No, wording it differently won't efface that.

What would you have had her do? Join the UK government cabinet (somehow) before publishing proposals on behalf of Scotland? You clearly want Sturgeon to work collaboratively with your favoured Tory government in removing Scotland from the EU, but you won't say how, or what that entails; you'll just keep repeating that she should do something even you can't explain, like a demented parrot.

"She should collaborate with Theresa May's government" is not an answer to "how exactly should she collaborate with Theresa May's government?", no matter how many different ways you try and phrase it.

Edited by Antlion

This is nonsense. There clearly has never been any intention on the part of Theresa Mays government to have any kind of collaborative approach with the Scots.

Not one iota of concession has been (or likely will be) granted in relation to differing Scottish aspirations. It is up to May, as the lead on Brexit, to start that concessionary process. Because they are arrogant Westminster pinheads, it is not gonna happen.

3 hours ago, Col. John Hannibal Smith said:

Nicola Sturgeon is a laughing stock amongst politicians and it's not just because of her looks. The Spanish and the Norwegians have already told her to get to f**k. Quite hilarious. Her tragic crackpot brand of politics has been in decline for some time now. The whole of Scottish politics is a laughing stock to be honest. These deluded Nationalists just fail to realise how obnoxious they really appear. 

The meer fact that she angers a roaster like you, shows she is doing a good job.

Keep it up Nicola!!!

4 minutes ago, Col. John Hannibal Smith said:

Roasters spell mere as 'meer'. Shut it ya meerkat. She doesn't anger me, just disgusts me. Nobody likes a rotten burd, never mind her political views. 

I like the term "deluded nationalist." It sums Britnats up quite nicely. Especially with regards to Brexit.

What wes really wants sturgeon to do is defy the democratic wishes of the people of Scotland.   As fm of Scotland that's the opposite of her job.  He might as well say Scotland should just shut up and eat it's cereal. 

'Defy the democratic wishes of the people of Scotland' coming from a blindly committed separatist!!? Ha ha, that's fuckin tremendous.

What's all this Wes stuff btw Pep? Foderingham? That's a bit low!!

28 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

'Defy the democratic wishes of the people of Scotland' coming from a blindly committed separatist!!? Ha ha, that's fuckin tremendous.

What's all this Wes stuff btw Pep? Foderingham? That's a bit low!!

It's pretty ironic that you've yourself pledged yourself to blindly committed separatism, demanding as you do that Scotland go with the separation plans of the UK government.

It's pretty ironic that you've yourself pledged yourself to blindly committed separatism, demanding as you do that Scotland go with the separation plans of the UK government.

Unswerving commitment against Brexit all along my friend. I don't see how throwing a tantrum, stamping my feet and screaming 'I'm not playing anymore' is the favoured default position, just because I didn't get the EU result I wanted.

You're not a country you utter clown.   Now you want Scotland to embrace brsxit even though it voted overwhelmingly against it, just cause you're a raging britnat. 

Sturgeon tried to stop this,  the fms of Scotland Wales and n Ireland all proposed a double lock majorities in all required for the UK to leave.   London said no.  

Edited by Peppino Impastato

12 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Unswerving commitment against Brexit all along my friend. I don't see how throwing a tantrum, stamping my feet and screaming 'I'm not playing anymore' is the favoured default position, just because I didn't get the EU result I wanted.

Which, hilariously, you still don't seem to realise only highlights how blind is your own nationalism. Despite banging on about how against Brexit you are and always have been, you're still 100% committed to Scotland leaving the EU along with the nations that actually voted to leave, because you are unswervingly and blindly devoted to UK nationalism. You deride Peppino for something you have in spades. In fact, you're arguably blinder, as you cannot even recognise your own devout nationalism.

And, of course, your commitment to UK nationalism has turned you into more of a blind separatist than Peppino, given your favoured state is, you know, actually negotiating separation, blindly.

Edited by Antlion

You're not a country you utter clown.   Now you want Scotland to embrace brsxit even though it voted overwhelmingly against it, just cause you're a raging britnat. 

Sturgeon tried to stop this,  the fms of Scotland Wales and n Ireland all proposed a double lock majorities in all required for the UK to leave.   London said no.  

'You're not a country' what the f*ck are you on about now!?

Which, hilariously, you still don't seem to realise only highlights how blind is your own nationalism. Despite banging on about how against Brexit you are and always have been, you're still 100% committed to Scotland leaving the EU along with the nations that actually voted to leave, because you are unswervingly and blindly devoted to UK nationalism. You deride Peppino for something you have in spades. In fact, you're arguably blinder, as you cannot even recognise your own devout nationalism.
And, of course, your commitment to UK nationalism has turned you into more of a blind separatist than Peppino, given your favoured state is, you know, actually negotiating separation, blindly.

Unionism as opposed to Nationalism.
Still believe we (4 Nations) can make a decent fist of it together, outside the EU. No it isn't what I wanted, but better to try and now work with it in the best interests of the whole of the UK.