When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

She is very wise to be having sod all to do with Brexit negotiations.
In a couple of years it is likely to be toxic. Far better to be opposed and remain opposed.

Yet should she not secure a 2nd Indy Ref (never mind win it), as a remaining and integral part of The UK, the Scottish Government will have played no part whatsoever in shaping our future outside the EU? Is that a sensible risk to take?
Seems most on here didn't want us to be in this position but the reality is we are.

1 minute ago, git-intae-thum said:

Yes

But then you are getting another indy referendum like it or no. At the time of our choosing.

This time yes will likely win :)

We are going to be great scots and great europeans,its going to be beautiful 8)

2 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Yet should she not secure a 2nd Indy Ref (never mind win it), as a remaining and integral part of The UK, the Scottish Government will have played no part whatsoever in shaping our future outside the EU? Is that a sensible risk to take?
Seems most on here didn't want us to be in this position but the reality is we are.

Yes there is risk.

However lets be honest if she was to sit round the cabinet table with the Tories to shape Brexit it would be a huge propaganda boost for May.........and someone to take a big slab of blame in England when it all goes wrong.

Not gonna happen.

I think it has been made very clear. There will be another referendum if there is a hard brexit. Maybe no in 2017 but certainly in the next 5 or 10 years. 

That is the long term approach the Scottish government are taking. Not digging the thickets in Westminster out of a mess of their own making.

3 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

There's a lot of posters on here who want IndyRef2 asap.

Sturgeon has been very quick to threaten IndyRef if the UK leaves the Single Market in recent weeks. 

If independence is what she really wants, why wait at least a year? What's she scared of?

Image result for cheryl cole gif

You'll probably find there are a lot of posters on here who want IndyRef2 asap but the majority of them will be Unionists.

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

Because of the Old Firm.

Naa... Barring a few thousand loonies, the auld firm have become the irrelevance that they have always deserved to be.

Most unionists do not hate Scotland. They have just still to be convinced that there is a better way forward.

Its up to people who see the potential of independence to convince them.

OK. Wee Nicola is becoming a tragic bore and turning we reasonable-minded folk against her. She's using Indyref2 as a Damoclean sword and is soon to be found out.

Proof enough?

Turning against her?when were you ever "for her" ?

IIRC - Pepperoni, Cream Cheese, Antlion, John Lambie's Doo, Willie Miller's tache, WILLIEA 
I have making the points in your second para for weeks. That's why I can't understand the need for Sturgeon's recent EU policy paper. It wants the UK Government to sponsor Scotland joining the Single Market and the customs union.

Antlion doesn't - you really need to read his posts more carefully.

IIRC - Pepperoni, Cream Cheese, Antlion, John Lambie's Doo, Willie Miller's tache, WILLIEA 
I have making the points in your second para for weeks. That's why I can't understand the need for Sturgeon's recent EU policy paper. It wants the UK Government to sponsor Scotland joining the Single Market and the customs union.

Utter nonsense BB. Expected more from you. I've clearly stated numerous times.. at least 2021/22
You're just making it up.
As for Nic... she is playing her card well... She said she will try and keep Scotland in single market ie Softbrexit.. if she can; and I doubt it, she will put independence ref off until next term so probably 2021/22. If it's a hard brexit and Scotland leaves then she will go sooner. As for ruling out 2017... of course; because we won't know the answer to the soft vs hard brexit.
She is one step ahead here and making ruthie and the dug look like proper heel nipping mugs

15 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Utter nonsense BB. Expected more from you. I've clearly stated numerous times.. at least 2021/22
You're just making it up.
As for Nic... she is playing her card well... She said she will try and keep Scotland in single market ie Softbrexit.. if she can; and I doubt it, she will put independence ref off until next term so probably 2021/22. If it's a hard brexit and Scotland leaves then she will go sooner. As for ruling out 2017... of course; because we won't know the answer to the soft vs hard brexit.
She is one step ahead here and making ruthie and the dug look like proper heel nipping mugs

You've also stated many times within this thread or the other one that's she shat it for not calling one.