When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Sturgeon has been very quick to threaten IndyRef if the UK leaves the Single Market in recent weeks. 

If independence is what she really wants, why wait at least a year? What's she scared of?

Sabre-rattling at its worst and shame on Wee Nicola.

Just now, AUFC90 said:

Can you name at least 3 ? Pep doesn't count as he's a roaster.

Because absolutely nothing has changed, we're still in the EU, article 50 hasn't been invoked and we have absolutely no idea what Brexit will look like.But you already know this.

IIRC - Pepperoni, Cream Cheese, Antlion, John Lambie's Doo, Willie Miller's tache, WILLIEA 

I have making the points in your second para for weeks. That's why I can't understand the need for Sturgeon's recent EU policy paper. It wants the UK Government to sponsor Scotland joining the Single Market and the customs union.

2 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

IIRC - Pepperoni, Cream Cheese, Antlion, John Lambie's Doo, Willie Miller's tache, WILLIEA 

I have making the points in your second para for weeks. That's why I can't understand the need for Sturgeon's recent EU policy paper. It wants the UK Government to sponsor Scotland joining the Single Market and the customs union.

Pep and cream are one and the same, can you provide proof that the rest of the names on that list would like a referendum ASAP ? I'll hazard a guess that you're talking shite, yet again.

Pep is the only one I can think of who was going on about as soon as possible. Which of course would be an incredibly stupid decision for the SNP to make, and they shouldn't make it. Which is why so many unionists are crying foul. Any other reason they give is disingenuous at best.

4 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Pep is the only one I can think of who was going on about as soon as possible. Which of course would be an incredibly stupid decision for the SNP to make, and they shouldn't make it. Which is why so many unionists are crying foul. Any other reason they give is disingenuous at best.

They're just raging that the SNP are nowhere near as stupid or politically useless as the unionist parties. I'd be raging to if I had to choose between a dead labour party, the tories or the busted flushes. f**k that :lol:

48 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Sabre-rattling at its worst and shame on Wee Nicola.

Maybe it is sabre rattling. But there is no shame in it.

Its keeping a hot blow torch under Mays baws.

Sticking up for the majority of Scots who want nothong to do with the xenophobic narrow minded UK nationalists. Nothing wrong wi that.:)

Just now, git-intae-thum said:

Sticking up for the majority of Scots who want nothong to do with the xenophobic narrow minded UK nationalists. Nothing wrong wi that.:)

I'm on record as deprecating Brexit and everything about it.  I've also said I'd be happy with Scotland working its own 'exit'.

Time and place, though...and the tartan gonk considers neither.

1 minute ago, git-intae-thum said:

On the contrary. Judging by the amount of UK wide press she is getting, I think she is playing a blinder....so far.

I can half-see that.  She's certainly a feature on Radio 4 in the morning when I shave.

The balance is, "Oh nice, Wee Nicola" versus, "Oh f**k, not her again".  I'd say she's edging towards the latter.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I can half-see that.  She's certainly a feature on Radio 4 in the morning when I shave.

The balance is, "Oh nice, Wee Nicola" versus, "Oh f**k, not her again".  I'd say she's edging towards the latter.

Yeh, its a tight rope, but its no half as high a rope as the one that May finds herself on.

Looking at it, I just cannot envisage a good outcome for May. She has no room to squirm. If she gives an inch on Brexit she is going to get hammered by the Britnat rockets. If its all out hard Brexit, and the likely economic and legal shambles that entails, she very probably starts the process that ends the UK.

All NS has to do at this stage is keep standing up for the majority of Scots.

1 minute ago, git-intae-thum said:

Yeh, its a tight rope, but its no half as high a rope as the one that May finds herself on.

Looking at it, I just cannot envisage a good outcome for May. She has no room to squirm. If she gives an inch on Brexit she is going to get hammered by the Britnat rockets. If its all out hard Brexit, and the likely economic and legal shambles that entails, she very probably starts the process that ends the UK.

All NS has to do at this stage is keep standing up for the majority of Scots.

I would love to rip the pish out of your post but I haven't the heart.  That we've got ourselves in to this jam is tragic - and not in a P&B way.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I would love to rip the pish out of your post but I haven't the heart.  That we've got ourselves in to this jam is tragic - and not in a P&B way.

Eh.....what part of my post is in dispute. Do u seriously think Sturgeons position is worse than Mays? Do you disagree that hard Brexit is likely to cause strife for years? Do you think people in Scotland faced with a sensible alternative are not going to jump ship?

The end game here is independence. Its a simple waiting game. But I think most sensible Britnats know that.