When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Should never have gone there.......Fucking hypocrites!

So that you could then argue that they were not respecting the will of the people in 2014? Or is your argument now that only British Nationalists should represent Scottish constituencies in the UK parliament?

13 minutes ago, Antlion said:

So that you could then argue that they were not respecting the will of the people in 2014? Or is your argument now that only British Nationalists should represent Scottish constituencies in the UK parliament?

I think the fucking hypocrites bit answers your question. 

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Well aren't you an unpleasant specimen?

When you start resorting to this sort of guff its maybe time for to find a new hobby?

Alternatively you could try making a positive contribution to the forum now and then.

I'm good with either TBH.

Dearie me Oaksoft. Are you reduced to following people onto other threads because no one's biting to your anti-benefits pish?

Wee shame :lol:

2 hours ago, sparky88 said:

They don't really do anything at either Westminster of holyrood so they might as well

2 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

That's probably more appropriate for the continually abstaining Labour party than it is for the SNP.

I'm sure there's good people in both parties but it's the party politics that suffocates the decision-making.

For that to make sense, I'd have to have been laughed off the forum previously myself. Given that, unlike H_B, I've never made boastful/ludicrous election predictions, or had to create a new account because I couldn't cope with the humiliation of same, or been laughed at by almost everyone on the board after the Northern Rock fiasco, I can quite categorically state that I've never been laughed off the forum, so your comeback was, like yourself, utterly woeful and pointless. 
Please put some more thought into these efforts in future, or just kill yourself. I'm good with either tbh. 

F*ckin hell Jupe, that's a bit strong, nae need for that!

Just now, RedRob72 said:

Not at all, just don't write stuff like that eh!?

Tell you what Rob. I'll stop jokingly encouraging utter simpletons to commit suicide if you stop flooding the forum with dreadfully constructed posts, thinking everyone's your mate, regaling us with your "expertise" on well, nothing and using punctuation like a Facebook full-time mummy. 

Deal?

Tell you what Rob. I'll stop jokingly encouraging utter simpletons to commit suicide if you stop flooding the forum with dreadfully constructed posts, thinking everyone's your mate, regaling us with your "expertise" on well, nothing and using punctuation like a Facebook full-time mummy. 
Deal?

Sounds fair MATE![emoji6] if you punt your sanctimonious sneering playground pish, your Ricky Gervais/Stephen Merchant/Karl Pilkington patter is fuckin nauseating!!
Behind MT, the most tiresome and incredibly boring poster to occupy these pages, sorry.

6 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Sounds fair MATE!emoji6.png if you punt your sanctimonious sneering playground pish, your Ricky Gervais/Stephen Merchant/Karl Pilkington patter is fuckin nauseating!!
Behind MT, the most tiresome and incredibly boring poster to occupy these pages, sorry.

That means I'd have to give up two things instead of just the one. You're a bit simple Rob.