When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

They're the ones that are more desperate for the next referendum to be as soon as possible. Because they know that the tighter the grip the Tories get, the more folk will turn against the union, and the only ones left will end up being the ones who would see their own families suffer if it meant being part of the union.

They're raging that the SNP isn't stupid enough to get right into one as soon as possible and are trying to make up utter shite to cover for that. Nobody's fooled or impressed.

Certainly, it reeks of desperation and is more than pathetic.

Why should they if according to you they shouldn't give Cameron any? Maybe if they had the UK would still be in.

I'm not saying they should treat Scotland differently though I agree special circumstance may warrant special treatment. David Cameron's job is not a worthy special circumstance.

I want a 2nd independence referendum when the conditions are right and there's the best chance of winning. As do the vast majority of independence supporters. All this shite from yoons making out we are all rabid nats hanging on every word that the SNP says got old months ago. We can just sit back, patiently, safe in the knowledge that UK and their tory government will make things worse and more and more people will dislike them. 
If the conditions for another referendum are correct in 1,3,5,10 or even 25 years then that's when we'll have one. Holyrood will vote it through, Westminster will agree and the thick raving unionists that seem to infest this forum nowadays will be able to do f**k all about it. Unless they start winning elections of course. Drawing straws to vote for Davidson, Rennie or Dugdale must be fucking horrendous :lol:

The Unionist support on here is represented in very small numbers, but they all know the score. It's a wait and see game, to assess whether the SNP can draw enough rope to hang themselves with the devolved powers they already have access to. Another two or three years should be sufficient.

3 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

The Unionist support on here is represented in very small numbers, but they all know the score. It's a wait and see game, to assess whether the SNP can draw enough rope to hang themselves with the devolved powers they already have access to. Another two or three years should be sufficient.

Good luck with that, my bet is the government at Holyrood will continue to be a lot more competent than the clusterfuck Tory government in Westminster and the completely useless opposition parties in Holyrood. I don't blame you living in hope though.

Edited by AUFC90

1 minute ago, DublinMagyar said:

I'm not saying they should treat Scotland differently though I agree special circumstance may warrant special treatment. David Cameron's job is not a worthy special circumstance.

I couldn't give a shit about Cameron but the EU could have given him some concessions. I wouldn't deal with the shysters.

1 hour ago, DublinMagyar said:

Ok, I'll bite. Just the once mind.

The EU does not and never has existed to give special treatment to the U.K. so David Cameron can keep the PM job. It's ludicrous to believe that they should

And there you have another good reason for us voting Brexit.........The intransigence of the EU and the complete and utter steam rollering of national interest in its pursuit of European Empire building.

Thanks for pointing that out to the other folk on here!

With thanks to James Kelly I think that we can say with a very high level of confidence that one of the following WILL happen...

a) The UK will stay in the single market, and free movement of people will be retained.

OR

b) The UK will transfer enormous powers to the Scottish Parliament, including powers that are generally only associated with a sovereign state, to enable Scotland to remain in the single market after the rest of the UK leaves.

OR

c) Genuine Devo Max will be granted as compensation for Hard Brexit occurring without any special status for Scotland within Europe.

OR

d) There will be a second independence referendum by 2020.

Good luck with that, my bet is the government at Holyrood will continue to be a lot more competent than the clusterfuck Tory government in Westminster and the completely useless opposition parties in Holyrood. I don't blame you living in hope though.

Should be a free run then eh!? We'll see...

1 minute ago, RedRob72 said:

Should be a free run then eh!? We'll see...

I just reckon the SNP and the Greens are far more credible than the rest. Who will you be getting behind when the next tactical voting conundrum occurs ?

The Unionist support on here is represented in very small IQ numbers, but they all know the score. It's a wait and see game, to assess whether the SNP can draw enough rope to hang themselves with the devolved powers they already have access to. Another two or three years should be sufficient.

FTFY

Not all mind, some of you get a pass.
And yes I'm perfectly aware of the opposite dimension to this [emoji6]

2 hours ago, DublinMagyar said:

Ok, I'll bite. Just the once mind.

The EU does not and never has existed to give special treatment to the U.K. so David Cameron can keep the PM job. It's ludicrous to believe that they should

And there you have another good reason for us voting Brexit.........The intransigence of the EU and the complete and utter steam rollering of national interest in its pursuit of European Empire building.

Thanks for pointing that out to the other folk on here!

Wonderful when you get a bite and they give you pyrrhic post eh. I mean why should the EU help sovereign states when it wants to get rid of them.

Edited by hehawhehaw

FTFY

Not all mind, some of you get a pass.
And yes I'm perfectly aware of the opposite dimension to this [emoji6]

It's good that you can see it that way DM, especially given that you've Pep and Lichtie88 on board the bus!![emoji6]

34hcjz8.jpg

15 minutes ago, WILLIEA said:

Indeed! Which is why I voted no in 2014.

Now however we have this dogs breakfast of a situation 

Had you down as a Nat, so anyone who voted yes were they misguided or stupid or does it only apply to the EU vote?

59 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Not really. The SNP going tits up or making mistakes isn't going to change the fact that the unionist parties can't field a competent side between them. The SNP dictate the agenda and the others (barely) hing on. I mean you've been saying this nigh on a decade now and yet the SNP still sit with a massive lead in the polls while I reckon if I spent six months at it I'd be on the Labour front bench.