When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Shit attitude Williea.
17.5 million voters aren't stupid they voted for what they wanted. The UK out of the EU, out of ever closer union, out of a European Superstate designed to be a world power to take on Russia, China and the USA with it's own Army and it's own unelected dictatorship council.
If that's what they wanted and they voted for it I don't see how they are stupid. 
Young people have been hamstrung and blighted by stupid politicians for decades. Don't blame Brexiteers.....There's Stupid!
The EU had a chance to give Cameron a better deal for the UK and they chose not to........There's stupid!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There it is too.

Utterly shameless stuff from you again, H_B. Everyone on here has acknowledged for months that Sturgeon's best chance of securing independence is going through every available option beforehand and the SNP are doing just that.

Apart from the 2018/19 brigade aka roasters and rockets.

1 minute ago, DublinMagyar said:

It's the first sentence.And the second. Then the 3rd. The 4th one and the 5th. The 6th is emoji108.png but then the 7th drags you down again. Good effort though, keep it up emoji121.png

Just as I thought.....you don't have anything to say.....and even do that poorly !

Just as I thought.....you don't have anything to say.....and even do that poorly !

Ok, I'll bite. Just the once mind.

The EU does not and never has existed to give special treatment to the U.K. so David Cameron can keep the PM job. It's ludicrous to believe that they should

11 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

Ok, I'll bite. Just the once mind.

The EU does not and never has existed to give special treatment to the U.K. so David Cameron can keep the PM job. It's ludicrous to believe that they should

But they will give special treatment to wee Nic?

6 hours ago, ScotSquid said:

And so the climbdown begins. As many of us already knew, there won't be an indyref2 this decade. Probably not in the next Parliament either. 

Will be an interesting sell to the faithful, as the dawning realisation hits them that they aren't going to get another referendum in a very long time.

Why, what's changed since the last time Nicola said she will explore all the options before deciding on indyref2?  

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Utterly shameless stuff from you again, H_B. Everyone on here has acknowledged for months that Sturgeon's best chance of securing independence is going through every available option beforehand and the SNP are doing just that.

Sorry that is pish. I have always said that there will be no sepref2. Oh... by everyone you mean the snp arse lickers only.

5 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

No. It's obvious to any sensible person what she is doing. Not so obvious to servile, doff capping cretins like yourself

she is trying to get herself out of the corner she painted herself into. Sorry forgot to call her weeseaweed.

I want a 2nd independence referendum when the conditions are right and there's the best chance of winning. As do the vast majority of independence supporters. All this shite from yoons making out we are all rabid nats hanging on every word that the SNP says got old months ago. We can just sit back, patiently, safe in the knowledge that UK and their tory government will make things worse and more and more people will dislike them. 

If the conditions for another referendum are correct in 1,3,5,10 or even 25 years then that's when we'll have one. Holyrood will vote it through, Westminster will agree and the thick raving unionists that seem to infest this forum nowadays will be able to do f**k all about it. Unless they start winning elections of course. Drawing straws to vote for Davidson, Rennie or Dugdale must be fucking horrendous :lol:

Edited by AUFC90

1 minute ago, AUFC90 said:

I want a 2nd independence referendum when the conditions are right and there's the best chance of winning. As do the vast majority of independence supporters. All this shite from yoons making out we are all rabid nats hanging on every word that the SNP says got old months ago. We can just sit back, patiently, safe in the knowledge that UK and their tory government will make things worse and more and more people will dislike them. 

They're the ones that are more desperate for the next referendum to be as soon as possible. Because they know that the tighter the grip the Tories get, the more folk will turn against the union, and the only ones left will end up being the ones who would see their own families suffer if it meant being part of the union.

They're raging that the SNP isn't stupid enough to get right into one as soon as possible and are trying to make up utter shite to cover for that. Nobody's fooled or impressed.