When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

And obviously conveniently forgetting how much trade the ruk does with Scotland,think we are there 4th largest trading partner;)

The SNP need to be a lot stronger on calling out the British nationalist parties on this kind of doublespeak. The Tories (and Labour) are both arguing blatantly contradictory positions at the same time - obviously the media will never (and certainly hasn't) pointed this out, but the SNP should.

We've just seen a vote to leave a political union without an economic plan (or any kind of plan) ...
But I do agree with you re: currency, especially.

Also noted this:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/yes-campaigners-make-proposals-scottish-9625719.amp&ved=0ahUKEwiLko-x2MzRAhWhD8AKHRBIDLkQFggiMAM&usg=AFQjCNH9dvOIhutwd0xTFHRPFRXDnZrkjA

4 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

They want to trade deals with everyone. Free trade deals with the whole world.....apart from Scotland, who they share a land border with.....nae bother :lol::lol:

And whom they love dearly - but apparently only if we agree to be their northern region and ruled from London; if not, we must be their enemies.

She hasn't played a blinder......she should've kept her big fat cakehole shut.
By saying softbrexit or indyref she blew it. She should've kept quiet until AFTER May's speech this week. She gave May the opportunity to call for Hard Brexit  and therefore call her bluff and now Sturgeon has nothing left to play with and has painted herself into a corner. She's fucked. End Of! Sturgeon HAS to call a 2nd ref NOW, this week, or look forever weak and indecisive.
May has won this little battle in spectacular style.

18c19112fe8d7b160355c49184ef099c.jpg

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I thought at the time that sterlingisation offered Osborne and his minions an open goal. However, changing now will have the regionalists gleefully saying, "you're admitting you got it wrong last time!"

The SNP need to be a lot stronger on calling out the British nationalist parties on this kind of doublespeak. The Tories (and Labour) are both arguing blatantly contradictory positions at the same time - obviously the media will never (and certainly hasn't) pointed this out, but the SNP should.

Labour's position is exceedingly weak though - I have heard that for IndyRef2 there may be a split in their ranks.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Labour's position is exceedingly weak though - I have heard that for IndyRef2 there may be a split in their ranks.

You underestimate "steely" Kez's powers of leadership and persuasion.

Or have slab given up even trying to pretend about that...?

37 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

The argument from better together the last time was that being part of the UK with its broadest of shoulders would safe guard north sea jobs. Look how that turned out, they don't have that argument this time either. Fact is if the UK government hadn't squandered all the revenue generated over the last 50 years we might have been able to protect those jobs.

Yep,the money is spent and the oil industry struggling so no white paper with our economy based on the revenue from the oil industry.  

I'm probably wrong but I think she will need to fill that hole to win votes.

Nah, I'd recognise Scotland's elected First Minister. After all, she represents and speaks for all Scots, and is the only leader who stands up for Scotland on the world stage.

Do you pull a string first before you say stuff like that. [emoji6][emoji6]

Just now, Loondave1 said:

Do you pull a string first before you say stuff like that. emoji6.pngemoji6.png

Truth hurt? Here's a picture of England's own Theresa May, if you need reminded of your own dear leader (one so glorious she doesn't even need Scotland's votes to rule us, as is right for us serfs):

image.jpeg

Truth hurt? Here's a picture of England's own Theresa May, if you need reminded of your own dear leader (one so glorious she doesn't even need Scotland's votes to rule us, as is right for us serfs):

image.jpeg

Thats Judy Finnegan surely ?

Nah, I'd recognise Scotland's elected First Minister. After all, she represents and speaks for all Scots, and is the only leader who stands up for Scotland on the world stage.

Speaks for all Scots!!? She certainly doesn't.