When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 20/01/2017 at 09:05, Crùbag said:

More new oil fields... the burden is unbearable. Best let London deal with it.

https://www.ft.com/content/433e0b90-d98a-11e6-944b-e7eb37a6aa8e?segmentId=032dd879-6adb-7d7d-8793-01eaffe77db3

2146d23a-d9b5-11e6-944b-e7eb37a6aa8e?sou

I don't subscribe to the FT. What will the revenues be from those fields? How would they affect an independent Scotland's budget?

On 20/01/2017 at 09:05, Crùbag said:

More new oil fields... the burden is unbearable. Best let London deal with it.

https://www.ft.com/content/433e0b90-d98a-11e6-944b-e7eb37a6aa8e?segmentId=032dd879-6adb-7d7d-8793-01eaffe77db3

2146d23a-d9b5-11e6-944b-e7eb37a6aa8e?sou

We've got the oil. We're going to be rich like Norway and live like millionaires. 

12 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

We've got the oil. We're going to be rich like Norway and live like millionaires. 

They buy villages in Greece and Spain to ship their pensioners to, and get them off the voting register. Utopia beckons.

6 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Yoons.  Don't you just love 'em?

Two jobs tompkins celebrating that the parliament in which he has a seat doesnt get a say in the running of the country it represents really is full on yoon logic

45 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

All we need to do is nuke Saudi Arabia to inflate the oil price

Aye but you've got to factor in the price of a nuclear missile system that works.  We would probably hit Lanzarote and I like it there.

It's starting to become Scotland's worst kept secret that indyref2 will take place in the Autumn of 2018.
So much for the yoons on here predicting "It won't be happening anytime soon, if ever"   :lol:

Too soon for me, The SNP must be prepared for it this time and be praying that they can persuade most, if not all the 62% of remain voters to vote yes this time.

Theresa May won't agree to it though.

5 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Too soon for me, The SNP must be prepared for it this time and be praying that they can persuade most, if not all the 62% of remain voters to vote yes this time.

Theresa May won't agree to it though.

Of course she will.

18 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

Of course she will.

She might want to let the dust settle with Brexit a bit first. I think it's risky for the SNP to go for it now considering they're still far from getting consistent leads in polls to guarantee a win, but at the same time it'd likely be close and if they got another run at it and had a strong, successful campaign it'd possibly be theirs to lose.

Just now, TonMan said:

She might want to let the dust settle with Brexit a bit first. I think it's risky for the SNP to go for it now considering they're still far from getting consistent leads in polls to guarantee a win, but at the same time it'd likely be close and if they got another run at it and had a strong, successful campaign it'd possibly be theirs to lose.

She will have to agree hence why her, davidson and anyone else has been at pains to not admit that if the scottish parliament votes for one we're having one. All I know is that it's a certainty that better together will be just as much of a shambles as they were the last time and they had more competent politicians floating about the last time. Yes is also starting out from a position of at least 45% who could not give a flying f**k about scare stories such as currency. Bring it on I say.

14 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Why? What's the benefit of IndyRef2 for May and her Government?

May and Hammond will be much tougher to deal with than the posh numpties Cameron and Osbrown who only cared about their careers. 

Refusing to agree to a democratic vote by the scottish parliament will only push more to yes that's why it wont happen. I would fucking love it if it did but it won't.

The Tories were never part of the no campaign......there's a very good reason for that.

Edited by AUFC90