When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

822 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's alright Bravehearts got our back. Loved the way he saved Scotland in the Brexit battle and the Evel battle, the  internal market battle or the prorogue parliment battle. The SNP need to stop pontificating to an uninterested Westminster and start fighting for Indy. Get up the road and tell Westminster to get tae f**k.

There are a few people on here calling for SNP MPs to ‘just leave Westminster’. Can I say I will never leave Scotland undefended and allow the Tories a free hand to attack my country. I will stand up for my nation regardless of the forces ranged against us. We will prevail.

41 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Nah, first few posts where we were discussing actual issues re SI was funny but this is just boring now. 

These were your opening posts.

#realpeoplerealissues

#marketplaceofideas

#UKOK

On 28/09/2020 at 09:58, Stormzy said:

How do you guys not get bored of circle jerking here? 

This is the funniest thread on here. Deranged people and then some sensible people that lean to idiocy to fit in with the rest. Scotland is more moral, British Government is like the Nazis... and the best part is that some of you actually believe this stuff. Sad wee men on the internet. Extremist idiots that are on the same shelf as the Far Right nutters wannabe EDL types in here. 

Grow up children. 

On 28/09/2020 at 10:12, Stormzy said:

I'm a truth telling troll. Saying the REAL stuff you don't wanna hear, sorry to break the circle jerk! You guys need to crawl into the 21st century and pick those knuckles up off the floor, come join wider society where people are normal, friendly and not backwards minded. 

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

That's the spirit pal. Good to see you back to discussing the actual issues like your first couple of posts.

It was more the ones after that I was referring to but I'm sure you realised that. 

2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

And now how much of the general population do you consider to be dishonest and dumb dumbs? 

Not really relevant to the discussion but going by the 2019 election result I'll say about 13 million people

1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:
It's alright Bravehearts got our back. Loved the way he saved Scotland in the Brexit battle and the Evel battle, the  internal market battle or the prorogue parliment battle. The SNP need to stop pontificating to an uninterested Westminster and start fighting for Indy. Get up the road and tell Westminster to get tae f**k.

There are a few people on here calling for SNP MPs to ‘just leave Westminster’. Can I say I will never leave Scotland undefended and allow the Tories a free hand to attack my country. I will stand up for my nation regardless of the forces ranged against us. We will prevail.

lol Wishart is such a loser.

7 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

It was more the ones after that I was referring to but I'm sure you realised that. 

Wait, are you accusing me of being disingenuous ?

Pretty uncalled for m8. Let's just stick to discussing the actual issues please, rather than throwing insinuations and insults.

Excellent video above and good to hear the Scot, Mike Graham, expressing views that most sane people would agree with.

It's also clear that the the accent-obsessed tartan gonks on here (see recent pages) aren't alone in labelling people (a Natter obsession) according to how they speak:

I guess if you're the wrong type of Scot with the wrong sort  of accent then the kettle's aff.

Edited by The_Kincardine

21 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Excellent video above and good to hear the Scot, Mike Graham, expressing views that most sane people would agree with.

It's also clear that the the accent-obsessed tartan gonks on here (see recent pages) aren't alone in labelling people (a Natter obsession) according to how they speak:

I guess if you're the wrong type of Scot with the wrong sort  of accent then the kettle's aff.

We all know you only like accents that coincide with the expression of racism, anti-semitism, Islamophobia or anti-Catholic bigotry.

6B3BD69E-88AA-435E-A222-617501816576.png