When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

My argument is already made and has been successful for the past 300 years or so where as yours is birthday card pish, built on false hope, lies, nationalism and a little bit of sand with a drop of oil. 

Aye. Rangers existed for 140 years as well though... until they didn't any more.

Aye. Rangers existed for 140 years as well though... until they didn't any more.
It's a tough time to be a ***. They watched idly by as their club died, Celtic are about to win 10IAR and the only thing they have left to cling to is the beloved Union which is in some danger. I suppose they still have religious bigotry.

It's a tough time to be a ***. They watched idly by as their club died, Celtic are about to win 10IAR and the only thing they have left to cling to is the beloved Union which is in some danger. I suppose they still have religious bigotry.
It will just drive them further into their wee siege mentality. Aside from the ones who walk away quietly once the other cheek get 10, because form tells you that they happily walk away

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

My argument is already made and has been successful for the past 300 years or so where as yours is birthday card pish, built on false hope, lies, nationalism and a little bit of sand with a drop of oil. 

Define success.

Couldn't even go marching this year due to wee Nippy!

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

What's my argument for not breaking up the Union...?

To not break up the Union...

I'm not the one that wants to rip up the status quo and go off a cliff edge chasing some idiotic nationalistic, xenophobic dreams, the onus is on them to explain why this would be a good thing to do, I'm very content with my life in the UK

Aye well, but the majority of the people in Scotland are not.

Boris and co. would have to do something spectacularly awesome to prevent the independence poll figures rising. But he won't. Ironically, he doesn't care about the union either. He doesn't care about you. None of the tories do. They just like the control.

At the end of the day, all you've got is the super-cringey ScotNat = bad patter. It's old and it's not working.

9 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
1 hour ago, Day of the Lords said:

Couldn't even go marching this year due to wee Nippy!

362177.jpg

On 30/09/2020 at 19:17, Baxter Parp said:

Treating the jocks with the respect they deserve.

Thats typical of the way they view us Scots, and thats all Scots, including those who bleat on here about saving the so called union,  the empirical/colonial arrogance of what should be a bygone age shines through.

So all you Scots unionists on here need to take a long hard look at how your country is run down by these , and many more like them, pompous fools. 

Edited by SandyCromarty

I didn’t realise P&B poster ‘Stormzy’ likes Britain. Time for me to have a good, hard re-think about this Independence malarkey.

Firing off a bunch of cringey names about independence supporters everyday and then refusing to discuss the actual merits of the argument seems like a real winning tactic. To be fair, it also seems to the be Unionist parties’ strategy, so why should internet trolls be expected to produce anything better.

No wonder the No side has lost its lead.

Edited by Alan Stubbs

35 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Talkradio is a radio station for presenters too gammony to get on LBC.

Mike Graham used to present an overnight show on Talksport with professional idiot Mike Parry, and Graham came across as the thicker one of the pair.

Jesus. I’ve seen the fat slob Parry sweating and struggling to breathe on that p***k Jeremy Vine’s show. It’s difficult to believe anyone could across as stupider. 

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
2 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

You are a strange angry, probably very little man. 

1 hour ago, Anonapersona said:

Aye well, but the majority of the people in Scotland are not.

Boris and co. would have to do something spectacularly awesome to prevent the independence poll figures rising. But he won't. Ironically, he doesn't care about the union either. He doesn't care about you. None of the tories do. They just like the control.

At the end of the day, all you've got is the super-cringey ScotNat = bad patter. It's old and it's not working.

The majority are content though. As proven in 2014. You're not making any points here, please reign in the waffle in future posts. 

56 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

It's hilarious that yoon loving Scots absolutely don't care that those in charge down in London don't give one f*ck about them. Not one. 

I suspect that those in charge in London would consider them filthy, unwashed embarrassments, looking on them as a medieval baron might look on the urchins who scoured their sewers and dutifully doffed their caps to reveal lice-ridden heads. Put the likes of Kincardine (or any Northern Irish loyalist or beer-stained Sevconian) near a metropolitan London Tory and watch the latter’s nostrils flare in disgust at the parochial, antiquated caveman. Loyalists are a quaint joke to those they worship - absolute voting fodder whom the Tories know need only a flag and a few bars of God Save the Queen to be reduced to cringing servitude.